BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
LaDonna M.
Garland, TX
I use floss like a crazy lady! I keep one in my desk at work, car, purse, makeup bag and of course the restroom! But I have to have it!
Rosalba C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Muy bueno en precio y calidad accesible en precio como en conseguirlo . Tano para los chicos como para los adultos la calidad es buena
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Purchase These By The Multi Quanity It Is Convenient & I always have more then one for myself or guests:)Works great & Easy to use:)
Julie P.
This floss works well with less gappy teeth but not close tight because it will tug on for awhile. It's affordable and it does the job.
Ally W.
Leaves a free clean feeling after brushing. A lot of other flosses leave a waxy residue, but reach does the job and gets it done right.
Amy B.
Liberty Twp, OH
Glides well between your teeth. The mint flavor adds to the clean feeling and makes me feel confident that I am cleaning my teeth well
Madison D.
I have continued to purchase this floss over other brands as it is inexpensive yet does the needed job. I would recommend it to others
Emily M.
Lake Charles , LA
I wouldn't say this is any different from other brands but I love the minty flavor and tend to buy this one because of the price point
Lydia B.
Evansville, IN
REACH® Cinnamon Waxed Floss I have been using this since I was a kid and I buy it now and it's my go to floss every time!
Jennifer S.
Loveland, CO
Great value on this four pack, I like to keep floss in my purse, the office, and bathrooms so this was perfect! Works perfectly doesn't
Heather J.