BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Sue C.
Phoenix
This works as it should and I do like the minty flavor it leaves behind. Flossing is not my favorite, but the mint flavor makes it tolerable.
Mychele G.
Corp Christi, TX
For some reason it's so hard for me to find these so when I do i always stock up. These are my favorite. Not pricey and they work very well.
Melonie M.
The woven floss is by far the best. It really gets in between your teeth for a good clean. Only downside is it's hard to find in the stores.
Michelle A.
My go to floss! Very inexpensive which is great because I go through this stuff like crazy. I feel like I’m always repurchasing. My favorite
Gabriela M.
Calexico, CA
This has been my go to floss for years. I love the minty scent. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good brand of floss
Terri M.
Massena, NY
I need the waxed because my teeth are really close together. It doesn't get stuck in between my teeth. Can't think of anything else to say
Jessica S.
Conway, SC
Who needs fancy floss? This works great and is very inexpensive. I have been using this same floss for many years. I highly recommend this.
Nataly L.
Winter park, FL
They are good but I prefer using the actually floss stick they're are so much easier than struggling with trying to reach your back molers.
Roxanna M.
Fontana, CA
I know it's healthy to floss daily so I always keep Reach Mint floss handy. One in my purse and one at home. It always tastes minty fresh!
Leslie M.
Canyon Country
I love this product. Especially that it's mint waxed. I have already purchased this product multiple times. I use it daily and works great.
Heather J.