REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss is Reach 's number-one-selling floss. This mint floss is waxed to slide easily between teeth while it removes plaque and food particles. It is accepted by the American Dental Association and is designed to clean between teeth and under the gum line. Flossing is part of a dentist-recommended oral care routine that is designed to remove plaque and help prevent gum disease.
1. Wind an 18-inch piece of floss around your middle fingers, leaving about 4 inches of floss between them.
2. Grasp floss firmly between thumb and index finger of each hand. Gently slide floss between teeth, using a slow sawing motion to slip between tight teeth.
3. Move floss up and down against tooth to clean both above and below the gum line, curving the floss around the tooth for best results.
4. Repeat cleaning procedure for each tooth. Every few teeth, move to a clean piece of floss by unwinding floss from one finger and rewinding it onto the other finger.
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- Is this a good product?7 Answers
REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
This product is just inexpensive, and gets the job done. I am not particularly biased in what types of floss I use, but this has never failed me.
Favorite dental floss ..never leave home without flossing..gets the food out..fresh clean feeling...just the right thickness perfect floss for me
I like the mint taste of this its like toothpaste so your teeth feel cleaner,its good at getting in between teeth,and dont bother sensitive gums.
Great minty flavour and stands up to the shredding other brands take between my teeth (tight gaps). It’s always my go to brand for dental floss.
I like using this dental floss it makes you have a nice clean mouth and its really easy to use . I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Great for flossing and it also has that minty taste to it. I use this everyday when I wash my teeth. It's s good floss and works great for me.
This floss tastes minty and it gets the job done. It gets all the gunk from between my teeth, and it's very affordable, less than $2 per pack.
I have always used this brand for years. I think the flavor taste better compared to the other dental floss until I started to branch out more.
This is the one they always buy at home, I personally like it, it has a really good flavor, like really minty and refreshing and I love that!!
This works and has a good minty tast but it's not as convent as plackers . But they do get the job done and get the gross mess out of my mouth.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos