BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
This product is just inexpensive, and gets the job done. I am not particularly biased in what types of floss I use, but this has never failed me.
Dawn B.
Harrisburg, PA
Favorite dental floss ..never leave home without flossing..gets the food out..fresh clean feeling...just the right thickness perfect floss for me
Girly
I like the mint taste of this its like toothpaste so your teeth feel cleaner,its good at getting in between teeth,and dont bother sensitive gums.
Mallory H.
Trenton, ontario
Great minty flavour and stands up to the shredding other brands take between my teeth (tight gaps). It’s always my go to brand for dental floss.
jessica m.
Glendale, AZ
I like using this dental floss it makes you have a nice clean mouth and its really easy to use . I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Priscilla M.
dallas
Great for flossing and it also has that minty taste to it. I use this everyday when I wash my teeth. It's s good floss and works great for me.
Melissa M.
Pacoima, CA
This floss tastes minty and it gets the job done. It gets all the gunk from between my teeth, and it's very affordable, less than $2 per pack.
Stephanie C.
Portland, OR
I have always used this brand for years. I think the flavor taste better compared to the other dental floss until I started to branch out more.
Nicole C.
Jacksonville
This is the one they always buy at home, I personally like it, it has a really good flavor, like really minty and refreshing and I love that!!
Kayla D.
This works and has a good minty tast but it's not as convent as plackers . But they do get the job done and get the gross mess out of my mouth.
Heather J.