BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
Great product to get between my teeth. Never breaks or gets stuck and has a wonderful minty taste. You can find it at almost any local drugstore.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
I really like this type of dental floss. It is easy to get out of the container and doesn’t Frey like some of the others I have used in the past
Adrielle C.
New Milford, NJ
This product is just inexpensive, and gets the job done. I am not particularly biased in what types of floss I use, but this has never failed me.
Syryeem I.
Hayward, CA
It's a must for me to floss every night and day so I love being able to do so in my favorite flavor! Mint! Haha a must have with ur oral hygiene
Noelle P.
Classic floss. Great mint flavor. Durable. Able to maneuver better than the floss in picks. My go to floss always. No cons and is very effective.
Virginia H.
Gansevoort, NY
I think the wax is too thick. It hurts to floss. I also feel like this gets stuck in my teeth. I like the reach brand floss. Next time non waxed
tiffany c.
Bakersfield, CA
Yez i like this floss its good not like others that get stuck in between the teeth and rip so fast no this one is very storng so far that i no of
Alyssa M.
San Pedro , CA
Favorite floss to use after after brushing. Not too strong of a minty taste but still fresh and clean tasting. The pack lasts and is affordable.
Girly
I like the mint taste of this its like toothpaste so your teeth feel cleaner,its good at getting in between teeth,and dont bother sensitive gums.
Dawn B.
Harrisburg, PA
Favorite dental floss ..never leave home without flossing..gets the food out..fresh clean feeling...just the right thickness perfect floss for me
Heather J.