BY REACH #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Nigah M.
This is a classic floss. I've been using this since I was a little girl and I absolutely love it. It's cheap, it lasts a long time, and it is gentle.
Hannah T.
Definitely gets the job done, I've been using Reach Floss for as long as I can remember! I would recommend if your looking for a simple dental floss.
Tristen R.
Basic dental floss in my opinion they all work the same. Not really a reason to give it less stars then 5 because they all are the same in my opinion
Kristine B.
Fontana, CA
I normally purchase this dental floss from target. It has a nice mild mint flavor. Gets the job done well and I have never had any issues using it.
Emily R.
San Antonio
I love the small easy to carry container. I have used this with braces and without. Very great and doesn’t break while flossing like other brands.
Jodi C.
Canadice
Don't settle for the off brands. This floss doesn't fray or fall apart. It tastes great and has that nice, smooth finish. Your gums will thank you.
Heather N.
I hate flossing, but I hate getting filings more. This keeps me on the good side of the dentists chair, but it is not the most comfortable to use.
Kayla C.
Palm Bay, FL
I love the waxed mint it is very refreshing! I know a lot of people don't floss but I would recommend trying this it leaves your gums minty fresh.
Mercedes S.
Grand Rapids
I use this floss particularly because its made of this great wax that really feels like it gets all the food out my mouth! Will keep repurchasing .
Veronica C.
Ontario, CA
I love the refreshing clean feeling I get after using this product. I always use it before and after brushing to make sure nothing was left behind
Heather J.