BY REACH

Usage:

Love W.
Oak Park, MI
This is a great brand, I love the thinness of the floss and the mint is perfect. The only thing is the string sometimes splits and the mint doesn't last long.
Hannah K.
Clarksville, MD
I have a pretty crowded mouth/teeth that are quite close together, and I find that the wax on the floss comes off easily and overall, the floss is just weak.
Jaida B.
My teeth are quite compacted, so I need thinner tooth floss to keep from causing pain. This one works well but the floss strands tend to shred when using it.
Baljit N.
Gets the job done. Have a few them. Easy to toss in my purse or leave one at my desk. Works out good and doesn't get stuck in my teeth. Will purchase again.
Amber T.
PASCO, WA
Flossing is so detrimental to long term gum health! Mint is my favorite, my kids like bubble gum flavor. If i'm being good I use it minimum every other day.
Amber J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite floss. I will not let anything else touch my teeth. It doesn't fall apart when you try to use it and it really gets in the tight spaces.
Kelsey A.
Schnecksville, PA
Perfect size and type of floss. I have fillings in my teeth and it's so easy to floss with this. Does not get stuck in between teeth and gets a lot of plaque
Jennifer B.
Phoenix, AZ
I have always used the Reach floss products, they are very well made and do not stick in between your teeth. Very good product I would recommend to others
Kimberly S.
Norwalk
Tastes good while you are taking care of your pearly whites. Gets all the crud out of your teeth and the mint taste leaves you with a minty fresh breathe.
Gladis S.
Fort Worth, TX
Keeps all the dirt out my mouth keeping my teeth feeling clean I can also feel the air in my gaps so makes me feel clean and I use it all day after I eat.
Heather J.