BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Abria L.
Gretna, VA
Now this floss is the best of the best the flavor is amazing and it’s available at your local drug store or Walmart....it lasts for a long time and it will get in those hard places you can’t reach (no pun intended). I recommend this floss to everyone
grace l.
Uxbridge
Great! As weird as it may sound, this floss is super sturdy and will go in between your teeth without getting stuck or starting to fall apart. Mint flavor is the best and leaves your mouth feeling fresher. Would definitely recommend!!!!!!!!
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the only floss I like. The packaging is good so that it doesn’t break apart or lose the floss within the casing. I also feel like this is the strongest against my difficult teeth. I usually get the best and longest use of this brand
Bao-Tran L.
I like that it’s thick enough to get all the foods from between my gums so that I wouldn’t have to go in a second time. It leaves my breath smelling and feeling minty so it’s as if I have also brushed my teeth!! I love the strong scent! Best floss!!
Abigail T.
Boca Raton, FL
This floss was good. I use this everyday for my teeth and it’s very durable. I am a repeat user. It is the best floss and I was recommended this by my dentist. I am very satisfied with this product. I highly recommend this product!
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
This is my go-to floss because it's one of the cheapest ones out there, is easy to use and the mint flavoring adds for some extra freshness! It lasts forever and because it is waxed it glides between my teeth easily. Definitely recommend
Bailey B.
West Plains, MO
I love anything mint flavored and if I have to do something as uncomfortable as flossing, I need atleast some sort of pleasurable feature. I prefer the individual flossers, but when that isn’t an option, this is my go-to!
Krissy W.
Phoenix, AZ
It’s certainly very waxy. I have mixed feelings about this product because it does leave you feeling minty fresh, but I’m not a huge fan of the wax. If it were on sale and cheaper than a non waxed floss, I’d buy it again.
Julie R.
Ellerslie, GA
My favorite floss because it’s really got a lot of wax on each string . Therefore it slides easily between your teeth . Try Reach waxed then try unwaxed. The difference is night and day . This is the only floss I use .
Amanda G.
This is that cheap floss that I was just talking about. The kind that leaves he wax and floss strands between your teeth. It’s thin and sheds and too waxy to where you don’t know if you’re flossing out wax or debris.
Heather J.