BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Allison Y.
Berkeley, CA
The best floss! I will not use any other floss because I love the grip on this one. It makes it so much easier to hold on to and makes the biggest difference!
Heather T.
Columbia Station
I only buy this because it's always cheap. It does the job but I prefer the flossers compared to the sting floss. The waxed string makes it hard to hold onto.
Envii C.
Yonkers, NY
bought this at a bj the convince having one in my purse, bathroom, office, and car I am always looking for a floss I hate thing in my teeth the mint is a plus
Love W.
Oak Park, MI
This is a great brand, I love the thinness of the floss and the mint is perfect. The only thing is the string sometimes splits and the mint doesn't last long.
Crystal P.
New haven, Mo
This floss has been a mouth care ritual for as long as I can remember. It is strong enough to to withstand the spots in my mouth and the minty flavor is great.
Hannah K.
Clarksville, MD
I have a pretty crowded mouth/teeth that are quite close together, and I find that the wax on the floss comes off easily and overall, the floss is just weak.
Baljit N.
Gets the job done. Have a few them. Easy to toss in my purse or leave one at my desk. Works out good and doesn't get stuck in my teeth. Will purchase again.
Jaida B.
My teeth are quite compacted, so I need thinner tooth floss to keep from causing pain. This one works well but the floss strands tend to shred when using it.
Amber J.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite floss. I will not let anything else touch my teeth. It doesn't fall apart when you try to use it and it really gets in the tight spaces.
Kelsey A.
Bradford, PA
Perfect size and type of floss. I have fillings in my teeth and it's so easy to floss with this. Does not get stuck in between teeth and gets a lot of plaque
Heather J.