BY REACH #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Lui M.
San diego,Ca
This works great I used it to sew my pointe shoes and to floss it works perfect for both and I love the minty flavor
Perla C.
Victorville , Ca
His product is affordable and easy to use. It claims to be waxed and it meets all expectations. I use it at work every day on my patients (I'm a dental hygienist) as well as on myself every night and it always gets the job done well!
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
Reach Woven Floss, Mint is incredible! The packaging makes this product easy to fins in stores and online. It is fairly inexpensive which makes it worth every penny. I would highly recommend this product. It is easy to use and easy to store.
Katie H.
Omaha
This is what my dentist would always give me after appointments. I prefer the pick floaters but I enjoy the flavor and do keep some of this with me at all times
Jennifer I.
You can't beat the price on this floss and it does it's job well. I love this brand and will continue to use it. It is sturdy and holds up to the toughest jobs.
Crystal P.
New haven, Mo
This floss has been a mouth care ritual for as long as I can remember. It is strong enough to to withstand the spots in my mouth and the minty flavor is great.
Allison Y.
Berkeley, CA
The best floss! I will not use any other floss because I love the grip on this one. It makes it so much easier to hold on to and makes the biggest difference!
Love W.
Oak Park, MI
This is a great brand, I love the thinness of the floss and the mint is perfect. The only thing is the string sometimes splits and the mint doesn't last long.
Heather T.
Columbia Station
I only buy this because it's always cheap. It does the job but I prefer the flossers compared to the sting floss. The waxed string makes it hard to hold onto.
Elena P.
Kalispell, MT
I was literally just using this yesterday... or so. This is really easy to use and I enjoy using it. It's affordable, and you can find it just about anywhere.
Heather J.