BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
Nice minty flavor. Easy to get the back teeth of your mouth unlike flossing sticks. There is a lot on the roll for such a cheap price, which is definitely a plus to me!
Panhia Y.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these packs!! Great for when you're on the go and need to do some flossing. Love the mint flavor & love how it gets most of the things stuck between my teeth out.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
I'm a dental hygienist and this is my favorite floss to use personally! Love the minty flavor. Slides easily between my teeth and never shreds or breaks. And the price is great! Love this product and would recommend to anyone!
ASHLEY J.
Smyrna, GA
Love flossing with Reach it definitely gets the job done quickly and efficiently! I think this product is great for users who love to floss and newbie flossers as well.
Alexis L.
Grandview, WA
Gets the job done, helps out getting food from the inside and had to get places. Really helpful & definitely recommend! Also have a minty flavored which is a bonus 😉
Lindsay P.
It does its job. The wax coating is nice. The subtle mint flavor is also good. I got a huge roll of it from our dentist, so I'll be using this for the next few years!
Shaleah R.
Ionia, MI
My favorite floss. I usually have some issues with floss because my teeth are so close together. This glides in and out with no problem. Definitely a 5 star product.
Kay S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I like the reach mint waxed dental floss. It glides between teeth easily, and it has a minty taste! I like to keep one in my car, in my purse, and in my desk at work.
Tracey W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I love the wax coating on this floss. It makes it easier to get between the teeth. And the mint flavor feels so refreshing! I would definitely recommend this product.
Kayl R.
Santa Fe, NM
Its a durable floss! I am rough on my floss because there isn't much room between my teeth. I often find myself needing a lot of floss with other brands, but I do not have the problem of this floss breaking or tearing.
Heather J.