BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I'm a big believer in waxed floss. I love reach mint waxed floss. It reaches all the nooks and crannies that I need it to reach I'm left with a healthy, clean mouth. I love it.
Erin B.
West Union, SC
I like to keep this product in my car. This way if I am out and need it I have it. It's the best when going to a fast food place and needing to get food you are unable to reach.
AJ P.
Branford, CT
When you got food in your teeth then this is the floss to REACH for! Diseased gums are a thing of the past when you rip the chunks of supper from your pearly whites with this super tasting, easy to use dental floss!
Kaitlyn S.
Toms River, NJ
I am a dental assistant and I must say this floss does an amazing job. We use it in my office on all of our patients. Also a piece of advice, floss EVERY night before you brush 😉
Tiffany S.
Ellenwood, GA
This is a product that I utilize in a daily basis. I keep a package in my purse and use it after every meal. And the mint flavor is the best. I highly recommend this product.
Karen R.
Albany, GA
What can I say, It's dental floss. does the job. I don't use toothpicks, all I us is dental floss. have it I my purse, my desk @ work, my bathroom drawer @ home, my car etc...
Jonathan S.
This is what I'm currently using. It feels substantial enough to remove all food yet thin enough to go in between all my teeth. I like that it does not slip easily through my fingers even when wet. Plus it's cheap. Why look elsewhere?
Almavilla G.
What like with this floss is the mint flavor, it's easy to use and you feel like your whole teeth are fresh always. I also like the with of the floss and not easily broken
LAURIE L.
Media, PA
Love the minty flavor. Seems stronger than other flosses. Prefer the unwaxed. Can even sometimes find it t the local Dollar Store. Use it every nite and it does the trick.
Cecily C.
Bakersfield, CA
Doesn't leave gross taste in mouth. Great to use after a brush and in between meals. Always carry one in my purse..my work desk and car. Never know when you will need it!
Heather J.