BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa M.
As expected with dental floss this gets into those hard to reach spots .The mint flavor is a great added touch to having clean pearly whites with added fresh breath to kick start my day!
Ashley M.
Ravenna, OH
This is a great product with easy packaging and the floss is strong enough not to fray. I've used this for a long time and even though i've gotten other brands this is my favorite.
Alicia B.
REACH dental floss is my family's favorite. It's easy to use on a daily basis and affordable. It meets my family's needs and expectations. We purchase it at our local WalMart store.
Tiara F.
Clovis, CA
I love this floss. I love the king flavor and it's very smooth, never gets stuck in my teeth. It's durable and lasts me a while. It's the only floss I use and I use it every night!
Denise L.
For some reason the back upper part of my tooth always gets tough meat stuck. So I bought this mint floss and it works great. Not only does it work bit the mint taste to it is a plus.
Amanda L.
Carmichaels
I have nothing bad to say about this dental floss. It gets the hard to reach places and tastes like mint! It is best after a meal, and you dont have alot of time to brush your teeth.
angie e.
This product is perfect for when you need all your bases covered! I have one in my bathroom, one in the car, one in my office, one in my purse and one in the travel bag at all times!
Caitlin C.
This is the only floss I ever use. It clears teeth well and is easy to grip-- I've tried floss that slips out of my fingers. It always is mint coated so teeth feel fresh after using
Jennifer F.
Avenel, NJ
This floss works wonders for my teeth my whole family has been using it for quit some time and the minty fresh taste makes it even better! Doesn't make my teeth bleed or something
Lacey B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I'm a big believer in waxed floss. I love reach mint waxed floss. It reaches all the nooks and crannies that I need it to reach I'm left with a healthy, clean mouth. I love it.
Heather J.