BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
S M.
We are a flossing family! A great product and a great value. We've used Reach for years and we all enjoy the waxed floss. Great for our basic oral health routine!
Caitlin G.
Clinton, TN
Everyone really should floss. This floss is what my grandmother (who works at a dentist's office) always recommends that I use. I trust her, so this is what I use.
Shelby T.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go too floss! Strong enough to go in and out of my teeth without any issues with a clean minty feeling. For only being around a dollar it is a #Steal!
Brina W.
Reach is the perfect brand for Dental Floss and keeping your teeth fresh and clean with the minty flavor as well as helping to prevent any cavities from forming!
CARMENZETTA S.
Goose Creek, SC
I love using this product it really gets the job done. It works just as fine as any other brand. The mint flavor is an added bonus. It did meet my expectations and it held up really well. I use this product at least once a day. I am very satisfied with this product and will continue to use it.
Ana K.
Cordova, TN
This is my best friend ever since I got my braces. I carry one in my purse, I have one in the car and one in the bathroom of course. It so inexpensive and yet works wonders! I love it and I would repurchase it.
Brooke O.
Close is pretty much floss as long as it gets in between my teeth to
Get any leftovers outnim good! This is the brand I typically stick with though. My go to floss.
Teri b.
Radcliff, KY
I like this little boss because it's not too wide and it's not too sticky I use it once or twice a day. I have been using the same dental floss since a teenager and this is what works for me the best I'm overall satisfied with only this dental
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
Gets the job done, doesn't break, has mint after taste which is a plus for me. It's cheap and it's a great product. I bought my floss from the 99 cents store. I try to use it every day, if not every other day.
Sylvia M.
Burlington, WA
I like the smooth waxed surface that glides easily between my teeth without getting shredded or causing me to use extra force. The mint flavor helps to make my mouth feel, taste, and smell clean & fresh.
Heather J.