BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Kaitie M.
Concord, MI
I am a dental hygienist and this is my favourite floss to use on my patients as well as myself. The contacts between my teeth are very tight and I find that this floss glides between them well without leaving plaque behind!
Rachel K.
Love the minty taste and the waxed texture for easy flossing. Sometimes, however, I have a little trouble with the dispenser. Overall though, I like this product and frequently repurchase. Also a really affordable price.
These are too cute I keep these in my home also cute enough to carry in your purse when you are on the go..u can always floss anywhere ...this is the best hygeist product coming from me because its good for the kids too
Keke_jay E.
Mount morris, MI
I love using this floss right after I eat because the floss has mouthwash taste and smell to if. As if you just brushed you're teeth. My husband got mad at me when I got the wrong floss he made me take it and get REACH
Alyssa C.
This stuff is great because it's usually the cheapest floss in the isle. I'm not picky about my floss as long as it's the waxed and not woven. I've used this stuff for awhile now because I don't want to spend several dollars on a small thing of floss, especially because you get it free from the dentist.
Shannon B.
Lynnwood, WA
My favorite floss! The quality of the string is excellent and doesn't get stuck in my teeth or pull apart. The mint flavor is super refreshing. I always repurchase.
melissa d.
Bloomfield, CT
This floss gets the job done! Unlike some floss, it's not too thin or thick, it fits somewhere right in the middle so that even for someone with tight spaces, you'll be able to maneuver it and remove food particles.
Caitlin G.
Clinton, TN
Everyone really should floss. This floss is what my grandmother (who works at a dentist's office) always recommends that I use. I trust her, so this is what I use.
Christine O.
Denver, CO
I keep this on me where ever I go!! I keep one in my purse, one in the car and one in my desk. I prefer regular floss over the picks, I feel that I have more control that way. Have been using Reach brand for years!
daniella M.
Love this floss! I can get into all areas and not have that nasty gloss taste; instead I can floss and have a minty fresh taste. I am a very big flosser. I got this habit from my mom, who also uses this product.
Heather J.