BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Tamie O.
Citrus hts, CA
It's floss, not complicated. This works, string doesn't break or fray easily. It lasts forever.
Been using it for years and plan to keep using it for years to come. No complaints.
Victoria P.
Lilburn, GA
great floss! definitely gets everything out of your teeth and leaves them feeling nice and clean. also not very harsh so it is great for my sensitive gums. definitely will purchase again and for my family. gotta keep those pearly whites clean!
Tracey S.
Murrieta , CA
Love this because it's affordable and gets the job done! Doesn't hurt my gums and tastes great. It met my expectations. I purchased at Walmart and Target. Would definitely recommend.
Elle T.
Plano, TX
My must have floss!! I buy the multi-packs and keep them stashed in the bathroom and in my desk, briefcase, travel bag...everywhere! Cleans and freshens but doesn't hurt. Plus, the dentist backs me up with a good review come appointment time!!
Anahí M.
Floss is floss, this is one does its job and its waxed which I like because it is easier to slide between my teeth. It has a mint flavor to it as well which does not bother me.
Danielle R.
Mc Donald, PA
This floss was easy to use and allows for ideal in-between teeth cleaning. The flavor wasn't overwhelming and it helps to leave your mouth feeling clean. It's easy to fit into a purse for easy access when in need of a quick post-meal fix.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
I like the wax outside texture this floss has because it makes it easier to grab ahold of while getting in between all the little space between each tooth. This product is affordable and effective that I always brand this brand again and again
Temeca M.
The flavor and ease of the floss going in between my teeth make this a top dental floss to purchase. Also I `this brand is inexpensive and there is a lot of floss on the roll.
Katie B.
Warner Robins, GA
This floss is decent enough. Definitely not my favorite. The taste was good but I prefer something s little glossier. I just didn't think it glides between my teeth very well.
Lorri-Ann K.
I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE I GOT . BUT I THINK I GOT A BABY ONE WITH IT FOR TRAVELING, ITS SO CUTE. WE GOT IT AT THE DOLLAR TREE OR SOMETHING. I LIKE TO USE THE MINT FLAVOR.
Heather J.