BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea H.
Raleigh, NC
This floss is what I've been using everyday since I was a little kid. It's just your basic, no-nonsense floss. It's not too thick that it doesn't fit between all your teeth, and it's not too thin so that it doesn't pick up anything at all!!!!!!!!
Antoinette W.
Mansfield, TX
This is just your normal run-of-the-mill flaws that they give you at the doctor's office nothing too spectacular about it it unravel easily so that's one thing I don't like about it
Felicia W.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't buy the 5 pack but I typically get the Mint Waxed floss by Reach. I find it to be easy to use, affordable and definitely gets the job done. I use a lot of floss as I'm having an Invisalign treatment done and this floss comes in clutch!
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
I like the mint dental floss because it helps to get clean breath when you can't brush your teeth. The waxed floss goes easily between the teeth and doesn't fray as easy as unwaxed.
Kristina I.
it did the job while gliding easily and the mint flavor was very refreshing and I never got sick of it even when I use it every day
I still prefer other brands over reach but nonetheless a good product
Krissy ✨.
Grover Beach, CA
By far my favorite floss I've ever tried! It is woven and thick, so it gets between the teeth and gums very well to remove any unwanted food items or buildup. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and I like that it does not have a waxy film on it like other flosses do.
Laura S.
Canal Fulton, OH
This is my favorite floss! I've used this kind since I was little. It smells good, tastes good, and doesn't get stuck in my teeth like other brands. I am picky about my floss because a lot of them shred in my teeth, but the reach brand is great.
Anne Marie B.
Depew, NY
Reach floss is the whole family's go-to floss for everyday use! It leaves a minty taste and is very sturdy. I found it is stronger than other flosses and leaves my mouth feeling much cleaner than just brushing. Very satisfied with this product.
Reesea I.
Bremerton, WA
Good product. Reach floss doesn't shred when using and smoothly glides through the tightest of teeth. I wish the textured floss had more texture so you wouldn't have to pass through so much to get it all. The flavored isn't over powering either.
Tamie O.
Citrus hts, CA
It's floss, not complicated. This works, string doesn't break or fray easily. It lasts forever.
Been using it for years and plan to keep using it for years to come. No complaints.
Heather J.