BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I love this Mint Floss! It's nice to have a floss with a hint of mint, as flossing isn't one of my favorite things to do. I usually get grossed out by it, but the mint flavor really helps that.
Pauline N.
These will certainly last you a very long time. They have enough flavor in them but it's not overkill. It doesn't burn or sting when you use it. When I do run out I will certainly buy again.
Ashley F.
Vancouver, WA
SUPER affordable, lasts a long time, and doesn't hurt my gumline to use this product. I floss 3-4 times a week where as before I didn't use to floss, but since I have I have noticed a tremendous difference in my gum appearance. I am pretty satisfied with this.
Lafayette D.
the perfect clutch sized floss for a dinner night out. I am a stickler for flossing, its almost a must for me after eating even more so why I appreciate this mini size and the mint flavor!
Lisa C.
Dallas, TX
As a dental assistant, I prefer a woven floss, for the most part. I feel it lifts the plaque much better than say, Glide, or other brands that are too "slippery" to clean well. It does not shred or break easily and has a light pleasant, minty taste. I dig it!
Danielle G.
Las Vegas, NV
This floss is more durable than other brands so I am always repurchasing this brand. The wax makes it glide smoothly in between teeth and leaves a nice minty taste in addition to brushing.
Franchesca G.
Statesville, NC
Why make it so complicated when the majority of is would love this floss? It's waxed so that means it's good in tight spaces & it's minty meaning it leaves behind a fresh feeling. Win-win!!
betsy c.
East Hardwick, VT
i like this it i my go to floss. I like how it doesn't shred when going between tight teeth, I have had to buy other brands when they were out of reach it made me realize how much i really like the reach floss. i would recommend to a friend. i hope this helps.
Alexa P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the product that i have used for the past couple of years and leaves my teeth feeling like I left the dentist. I like a good amount of thickness to ensure a true clean and believe this product has done that. I would buy again and recommend to others.
Laura P.
Louisville, KY
It's just basic floss. It's what I know and like. I like the flavor. You can pick it up just about anywhere. I've been using the same floss since my braces time as a teen. It does the job.
Heather J.