BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Kathryn H.
DENVER, CO
I received a sample of this from my dentist. While I will definitely use it up before I purchase a new floss, I prefer tape-style flosses like Glide to woven-style flosses because they don't fray or break. They also tend to slide between your teeth with less force.
Chilli N.
Cupertino, CA
I floss everyday and this is one that I reach for. It lasts a while and for me the floss doesn't break or separates which is good. It is mint flavored so that is good and it doesn't taste nasty.
Darian W.
Lynn Haven, FL
I Freakishly like to floss my teeth, and I love the woven floss definitely gets in there and does the job and I love the fact that it has the mint wax taste over it makes flossing so much better
Viviane V.
Hoboken, NJ
Does the job, good quality for a regular floss, but nothing special about it. I personally prefer the thicker and more waxed ones. But price is good and as I said,,does the job if you are looking for equality and not to spend tones of money just for a "better" floss.
Carolyn B.
Old Bridge, NJ
This is my favorite floss to use. I use it every night before brushing and it's effective at getting all the food out between my teeth and it doesn't break or get stuck in my teeth. It leaves my mouth with a minty clean feeling and I would definitely recommend.
Melanie N.
Williston, FL
Love the flavor of the floss I always seem to shred the floss due to my retainer which will be removed in a few weeks. (I'm happy camper) Love the container easy to carry and have with you when you need it. Always seems to be able to find coupons for this product.
Bethany W.
Sikeston
Awesome product for price. I got them at DG for 3.75. It gets all the little sticky, yucky things that get stuck and just don't seem to want to come out. I've also used it to pull a tooth of my daughters. It held on and didn't break at all. Repurchase for sure!
Melanie S.
Gets the job done and I think that it's easier to use than some other flosses - it isn't stiff and waxy like some bargain brands, but it is still relatively cheap. It might be a little bit more stiff and abrasive than some more expensive brands, but I don't mind!
Coryna M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Our whole family uses this product. Us adults love the flavor and width of the floss. Our younger son however has trouble with it being too wide. We say it's perfect for adults but no so kid friendly.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I love this Mint Floss! It's nice to have a floss with a hint of mint, as flossing isn't one of my favorite things to do. I usually get grossed out by it, but the mint flavor really helps that.
Heather J.