BY REACH

Usage:

Allison S.
Baltimore, MD
I recently have been on a massive flossing bender, which is great, but also means I've been burning through floss. So far, this one is my least favorite! The wax comes off while flossing and gets stuck in the gaps of my teeth. It's ridiculous and rather useless as far as floss goes.
Katherine S.
Enough floss to last for years! While i regrettably don't floss every single night, this product has lasted me for years regardless. I don't have a strong preference on my floss brands but I do like this!
Amanda T.
Palm Coast, FL
Mint Reach Woven Floss is a necessity in every house hold. My family and I use this everyday and have for many years. I even used it when I was a young child. It holds up just as good as other higher priced floss. I am very satisfied with Reach and have been for many years!!
Dawn C.
It really does the job. It was easy to use and the flavor of the mint was not overwhelmingly strong. I keep this product and the single use flosses in my home - another great product. I have given the single uses to friends in little gift baskets to show them the product too.
Katie S.
With all the recent news around flossing I don't feel bad that I only ever buy the plain basic style. This works great for general flossing and getting stubborn bits of food from those hard to reach places.
Laura J.
Ontario, CA
I buy this mint floss all the time. It leaves your mouth minty fresh and glides between your teeth very well. Its the only one my husband can use because others break too easily. We use it every night!
Helen F.
St. Pete Beach, FL
I always carey dental floss with me wherever I go. I keep it in my purse. You never know where you need it.....and it often comes in handy. Reach is my go to brand. I just like the way it feels. I use the waxed kind. The mint flavor add a bit of a freshness to your mouth also.
Dana D.
Metairie, LA
I buy it form the Dollar store, and they're perfect for me as a normal person (who doesn't have severe gum/teeth problems.) I mean you can never be wrong with a one dollar teeth floss. I use them on a daily basis after brushing my teeth. They do work clean any left off food.
Cindy F.
Mars, PA
Reach Dental Floss is a great product, easy to use, great for sensitive gums like mine. Not to mention, I keep with me when out and about., after all nothing worse than having something between your teeth, and no body will you. Almost every store carries this wonderful product.
Brenda C.
BEST PRODUCT EVER! This dental floss doesn't break and it's nice and minty. I have used this since I was younger and it's very effective! It met my expectations! I'm very satisfied with this product!
Heather J.