BY REACH #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Paige B.
Detroit, MI
It's great. It gets the gunk outta your teeth. I use it everyday and every night. Pros are it does it's job. Cons sometimes I use it and my gums hurt . It's better that alternatives. Yes I would recommend it .
A must have product in every restroom and in my work desk. Keeping my families teeth clean and in good health is a necessity. I like this brand, because it's always available in store and at an affordable price.
LéKeisha L.
Chula Vista, CA
Reach is my go-to floss brand. I tried this one because it's woven and wanted to give it a try. I felt like the floss was a little "thicker" so it felt like it cleaned a little more thoroughly and removed anything in remaining in between the teeth. I always enjoy Reach's mint flavored floss.
Lindsey G.
Lubbock
I love this floss. Does a good job and easy to hold onto. I love the minty fresh feeling I get from this product and how much more clean my mouth feels when I am done with it. I have used other flosses without the wax and I think this has a far better outcome. I would recommend to anyone.
Shawn F.
Wilmington, DE
The best! The is no better floss on the market to clean between each individual tooth and keep you mouth feeling refreshed and clean all day. Of coarse , that is, if you use it 2-3 times daily. As recommended.
Janki B.
This is the only floss that I use! I used to opt for the Glide floss, but i find that the thickness of those are way too skinny to get the stuff in between my teeth. REACH does it right because the thickness is perfect, the flavor isn’t stingy strong, and a little carton lasts me forever!
Lauren W.
This is my go-to dental floss. It's very durable and a little will go a long way. I have been repurchasing this product for YEARS. I keep on in my purse, backback, car, and home. They're so small and convenient, and you never know when you may need it. The mint flavor is an added bonus.
Laura M.
Eagle Lake, TX
I really like this product. It is cheaper than most dental floss and gives you a whole lot more. I have had mine for a month and it is about half way empty, when normaly my dental floss lasts about 2 weeks. I have like no gaps between teeth and this dental floss is very strong. LOVE IT!!!1
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Maleek S.
Greensboro, NC
I use this every night the mint wax makes the cleaning feel better and it's all cool. I use this everynight the dispenser is real easy to use and know how to work, it cuts off the right amount you want it to
Heather J.