BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Audrey M.
Having sensitive teeth, it's hard finding a good quality floss that has the endurance to keep up with flossing my teeth. Reach mint floss has the durability to floss my entire mouth of teeth without falling apart or damaging my gums.
Arlene B.
Indio, CA
I love this floss brand, it's the only brand I've stuck with. I use it in the night before going to bed or whenever there's something stuck in my teeth. It smells great and works great too! Yes I would recommend this floss.
Crystal H.
This is the perfect floss for me. I've used this for years now. It is the perfect width, not too wide (so it doesn't get stuck or feel like I'm goign to yank my teeth out) or too thin. An the minty taste is an added bonus.
Alyssa T.
Provo, UT
For this floss, i would say that it is a good brand, but not the best. What i like about it, is how strong it is when it goes in between my teeth. I like that i slides in somewhat easily and gets the job done. The only Disclaimer is it can be too harsh on my gums. I like this brand and would buy it again.
Karen H.
Mora, MN
I use this floss everyday. I love the fresh minty flavor. This floss definitely gets the job done! It is gentle enough to use between my teeth that have crowns. I love that it is extremely affordable too! I keep one in my desk, my purse and of course the bathroom. My family has used Reach brand floss for years.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
I've been using this floss all my life. It is waxed so it will have that slight waxy feeling on your tongue if you touch it. It does get between my teeth well and gets the bits of food stuck between there after eating.
Brittany W.
Orlando, FL
I use this at night before bed, and I Love this dental floss because it dosent come apart in your teeth like the unwaxed version. Can be found at any grocery or Walgreens store. Overall very satisfied with this product!
Kyra M.
This product works extremely well for hard to reach places. Working in the dental field I am all about oral hygeine. I use the reach glosses and tips twice a day. It not only saves time, but my delicate fingers. I have purchased this product for everyone in my family. It worth trying if you havent already!
Julie P.
I like this one because not only does it floss well it leaves the minty flavor throughout your whole mouth. i think it does a really good job flossing compared to other. I buy it all the time. I would recommend to others
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This floss is strong and durable . It doesnt break easy when your flossing your teeth and it taste minty . I really like the minty flavored ones . Cleans my teeth well and easy to use . I would recommend it to others .
Heather J.