BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Ruby K.
Santa Rosa, CA
This floss is pretty good it tastes nice it is waxed so it's pretty easy and clean to get between your teeth but it doesn't always get all the gunk out the first try sometimes I'll go over the same spot a couple times to be thorough
Kira P.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite of all the Reach flosses. Every time I buy floss at the store I get one or two of these. I enjoy the taste of mint in my mouth. It's not too thin, but no to thick either so it can get in between the teeth and very close to the gum easily unlike other generic brands and in my opinion it has no cons.
Micaela S.
Richland, WA
There is nothing like the good ol' floss in a plastic box. its beats those tooth pic ones any days. The only thing I could say bad about it is I always get too much. At the end of the day it does the job, and I know my teeth will be clean outside and inbetween!
Shai T.
Newark, DE
This floss is the best I can find, I have very tight spacing between my teeth but I feel the regular easy glide flosses do not provide the cleaning that I am looking for but this one despite being thicker it does its job and it is relatively easy to get out and does not get stuck like the other normal floss would do
Aliyah A.
Marysville, CA
Strong. Before I got braces I was using oral b just fine but since I have braces the oral b is weak against them and shred. I've decided to try something new and get reach. They are a strong, thick string of floss and I feel like I have more leverage with them and they don't fray or shred when they hit my braces
Marissa E.
Good gets the job done, I prefer this style of floss (as in thickness) over others because some are weird like a piece of ribbon all flat but this is thinner which some may not like because it might make cutting your gums easier but I prefer it, the mint-waxed part of it feels and smells good too.
Audrey M.
Having sensitive teeth, it's hard finding a good quality floss that has the endurance to keep up with flossing my teeth. Reach mint floss has the durability to floss my entire mouth of teeth without falling apart or damaging my gums.
Morgan G.
Eddyville, KY
This floss is great! It has a great flavor to freshen your mouth! I am a repeat user of this dental floss. You can cut off as much or as little as you want. It definitely meets my expectations. I use it almost every day! I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Jeanine G.
Loved it! Everytime i stopped to the store i had to pick up a pack of these. I love that they are travel size so i can take them everywhere with me which is very useful. I always keep one in my backpack,purse,and sports bag😋
Anjum S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this floss and it's the only one I use! It rarely gets stuck and if it does it doesn't hurt at all! It glides smoothly and has a great minty fresh taste! I love it and will continue to purchase this product forever!
Heather J.