BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Claudia M.
Fort Washington, MD
This is a great dental floss that is so effective and yet really soft to delicate gums like my 3-year old daughter. I bought this product in Target and I that was the my first time buying it. I am really satisfied with this product and will continue using it!
Lorna R.
I like how easy the floss fits in my purse or bag and when I am on the go. It is easy to use and has a nice light mint taste to it that I like. I like how easy it is to floss and feel good and clean. I would recommend this to everyone.
Samantha M.
A durable floss that works to remove everything in between your teeth as well as leave a fresh minty sent. I use it every night after brushing and my teeth are left in no pain and clean. I have been using this product for many years.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
When flossing I like a minty taste to accompany my inner teeth cleaning. I love how I can floss clean my teeth and not miss a spot! If the string isn't strong or thin enough I won't buy. But I love reach! Always has the perfect sizes!
Jade J.
I hate floss. I hate using floss. It hurts and makes my gums bleed. I've noticed these are the kinds of floss that actually work for me. They're softer than most floss but they do work. The only problem is they rip apart so easily
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
A staple in my household that has been repurchased time and time again. The price is good and it also gets the job done. I had to switch to to tighter teeth kind when I got braces because of comfort other than that I love this product.
Jillian F.
East Greenbush, NY
I love this floss! The texture is amazing! It doesn't break easily like other flimsy flosses do. I would keep purchasing as well. I don't see any cons as it's affordable and does the job very well! I would def recommend to others!
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
I am a dental hygienist and recommend this floss every day. Johnson and Johnson have the best floss by far!  I use this floss daily and believe this is way more effective than the flosses made without texture such as Glide.  The gliding flosses are only good for about 1% of the population so buy J&J floss you won't regret it.
Zoey E.
Woodville, AL
I mean this is like the basic of the basic for floss. What does one say about floss? It's strong, reaches well down between the teeth, freshens with the mint, definitely convenient since its small and good to carry around. Would recommend.
Ruby K.
Santa Rosa, CA
This floss is pretty good it tastes nice it is waxed so it's pretty easy and clean to get between your teeth but it doesn't always get all the gunk out the first try sometimes I'll go over the same spot a couple times to be thorough
Heather J.