BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Jessie D.
San Francisco, CA
Great floss! I feel like it gets to the hard to reach areas between your teeth and it's perfect for sensitive gums. You can get them at any drugstore or Target and it doesn't cost any more than the other leading brands. Plus it tastes like cinnamon 👍🏻.
Mai phoua V.
Merced, CA
I always use reach floss after done eating each meal. This works awesome cause it has a mint flavor. This floss also prevent food that is stuck in my teeth. This is a big yes! And I rephrase mint floss every time I ran out no other one beside this one.
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
My favorite dental floss is the Reach Mint-waxed floss. This inexpensive floss really holds up to flossing. It doesn't shred like some flosses do. The mint flavor isn't overwhelming, but pleasant. The packaging is lightweight and easy to take on the go!
Marsha X.
Atlanta, GA
this is my absolute favorite floss. mint reach! i buy these in the largest sizes i can. i floss 2x daily. i have tried various flosses from free samples at dentists or other times where i forgot to bring floss. i have tried woven, colgate, glide flosses, and this one is my favorite!
Clara W.
Cincinnati, OH
I don't know how you can go wrong with floss, so I definitely think Reach is the brand to go to to save a little money! I have used many flosses, but they all seem to get the job done. I recommend this one for anyone mostly because of the cheaper price.
Dana B.
Columbus, OH
Reach Waxed Floss in the mint flavor is my preferred floss brand. I use this daily with brushing and mouthwash. I appreciate that the floss doesn't stretch or warp like plastic-based flosses can. This floss is easy to use and has a great mint flavor.
Leslie T.
Opelika, AL
Reach woven floss is a great product. I find it really affordable, and very durable. I do not like floss that falls apart easily while using. I buy mine at my local Kroger, and I have used this since I can remember. I would highly recommend to others.
Megan W.
Garner, NC
These are such a great value. This is actually the type of floss my dentist recommends (and gives to us at our appointment), but I almost always rebuy it. It's inexpensive, doesn't have too strong of a flavor but it is refreshing, and it is sturdy.
Kerry C.
Falcon Hgts, MN
This floss is good enough and you can't beat the price. I don't like the texture as much as other floss I have used, but it is such great value and it does the actual job of cleaning between my teeth just as well. I have already repurchased at Target.
Rebecca T.
I love this floss. There is nothing else that beats this floss. Perfect to get in between the teeth, use it twice a day and helps keep my mouth refreshed. ITS NOT A THIN FLOSS, which i LOVE!!! and it helps get into every crevice. go to floss forEVERR
Heather J.