BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
i like this floss because of the taste - it does seem like every other floss though and i guess only chose it over another because of the price and convenience. . bought it at walgreens and yeah i would buy it again when i run out - yes satisfied with the product.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Minty fresh, household standard. Can keep back ups in multiple bathrooms, fits in the purse or in the car in case you need to freshen up and thoroughly clean between your teeth( that's the whole point of floss right? plus the minty fresh taste doesn't hurt either.
Kyra M.
Fairburn, GA
It does the job of flossing away gunk from in between your teeth and is reasonably priced but sometimes when I pull the floss out from my teeth, the strand becomes a bit unthreaded and hung and can make my gums bleed even with the gentlest hand so I would look for another brand.
Jennifer D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
My favorite floss ever, it fits snuggly between my teeth and makes ur mouth minty fresh. I always have a package in my bag. I love it. It glides easily without being a weird shape. It's very cost effective too as I can usually find them in the dollar store.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite type of floss. I think it works better than the waxed flat pieces. Those I find slip around and do not actually pull junk out of my teeth. This moves around in the crevices and is able to get all the stuff from between my teeth. Good stuff.
Karina P.
Tustin, CA
I hate flossing, as do most people probably! But Reach is definitely my go to when purchasing floss. It's pretty cheap and it lasts a while, so it's a good value. I usually purchase it at Target and it's around $1 so can't complain! Plus it gets the job done.
Emily M.
Centennial, CO
I hate flossing but find that it is less horrible when I use mint floss. This floss always leaves a minty clean taste and feeling after I use it. Its really strong and the floss doesn't break while I use it. Its super affordable as well so I definitely recommend!
Jean S.
Ironwood, MI
My favorite dental floss is the Reach Mint-waxed floss. This inexpensive floss really holds up to flossing. It doesn't shred like some flosses do. The mint flavor isn't overwhelming, but pleasant. The packaging is lightweight and easy to take on the go!
Jessie D.
San Francisco, CA
Great floss! I feel like it gets to the hard to reach areas between your teeth and it's perfect for sensitive gums. You can get them at any drugstore or Target and it doesn't cost any more than the other leading brands. Plus it tastes like cinnamon 👍🏻.
Marsha X.
Atlanta, GA
this is my absolute favorite floss. mint reach! i buy these in the largest sizes i can. i floss 2x daily. i have tried various flosses from free samples at dentists or other times where i forgot to bring floss. i have tried woven, colgate, glide flosses, and this one is my favorite!
Heather J.