BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Rhonda C.
I use Reach mint waxed dental floss, I like it a lot cause it feels like you are getting fresh breath while you are flossing. I buy it at the Dollar General or Walmart. I think it works great. I really don't floss enough, I should floss more. This is a brand I can trust. I would recommend this floss.
Patti B.
Algonquin, IL
I really like this floss, it's thick and rough fabric. I feel like it really grabs all the stuff between teeth, plus I think it has teeth cleaning stuff on the fabric. The only down side is if it falls apart between your teeth it's hard to get out, you need to use regular floss to pull it out.
Melissa Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
When I first started using a sample that I received from my dentist, I was hooked. I buy it most of the time. I love the minty taste and feel that it leaves when I'm done using them. I have had a complaint about it. Even my son, 5, asks to use it as well. Definitely a product I would keep using.
Jennifer T.
Miami Lakes, FL
Love it because its affordable and I love that its waxed so it picks up in between the teeth. I usually buy this at walmart or costco. I've tried an unwax version and a local supermarket private label brand and absolutely hated as it would be so hard to pull the floss out between the teeth.
Lindsay T.
Independence, MO
First of all, let me say that I HATE the taste of dental floss, and that the mint flavor attached to this brand is wonderful, and doesn't have a disgusting aftertaste. it is gentle yet effective in removing all plaque and grime from your teeth. I would recommend this to any of my friends.
Abbey C.
This is a great basic product to always have on hand. Reach is one of the most affordable flosses on the market, and really I don't see a reason to spend more than is necessary on a product as long as it gets the job done right. My teeth always feel clean and fresh after using this floss.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
I have to say I usual don't buy the 5 pack just because one pack of floss lasts me a long time. But I love the mint waxed one. It's perfect especially since I have a permanent bottom retainer from when I had braces a while back and this stuff glides between my teeth to get between them!
Alisa N.
La Crosse, WI
This is the classic floss that has been around for many years. It is usually the cheapest and works fine. It really does a good job of helping to get rid of chunks of food that is stuck in between teeth and it tastes good. It leaves your mouth refreshed a bit because it has mint flavor.
Grace B.
West Salem , OH
My dentist provides this floss for free at my cleaning. I never run out, but I don't floss as often as I should, either! I like the waxed as it glides gently through my teeth, which are spaced close together. I prefer the mint to the unflavored. I will continue using, thanks to my dentist!
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
My dentist gifted me this after telling me (once again) I need to start flossing. And you know, I actually started flossing! The slight mint taste helps as I find the taste when flossing really gross...and I always feel SO much better when I floss regularly! Strong and sturdy and easy to use.
Heather J.