BY REACH #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Savvy D.
Reach waxed mint gloss is basically just the best and easiest floss to use. The wax keeps the floss from sliding out of my fingers and the mint flavor adds just that extra bit of freshness. This four-pack of floss is a great value as well: I keep one in my bathroom, one in my purse, one in my car, and one in my office. When floss is easy to handle and right in front of you, it's a lot easier to do the right thing and floss!
Gabriela R.
Live Oak, CA
The right amount of thickness and texture of this floss provides a clean and most accurate floss you can get from any floss out there. The fibers are not too slippery and perfectly rub between teeth to remove the unwanted food residue. The light mint flavor helps your mouth feel refreshed and extra clean.
Justine L.
Herndon, VA
I have been told by my dentist I need to start flossing more. It came free with my bag but now I end up buying it. It's nice that it doesn't rip when you are flossing way back of your mouth. It is really difficult when it rips and if you didn't get a long enough strip you have to get more. Also a lot of string is included in the package sometimes some run out so fast especially since you do floss at least once a day.
Christina M.
My favorite floss! Only $1.00! Can't beat that! The taste is amazing, too. I use it twice a day, and maybe more if I have other meals. Sometimes the actually floss can tear in half, but that's not too often. Completely satisfied; will never buy another floss! I actually like it better than Oral-B.
Beth D.
Minneapolis, MN
I have tried expensive dental flosses but I always go back to this one. I have big teeth and I love to keep them in top shape! :) this is the only floss that gets all the gunk out. Other floss doesn't work or slips between my teeth too easily. This one is just the best for getting everything out!! And of course I like the mild mint flavor. It is just enough. I have one in my purse, my car, and my house at all times.
Mel G.
Manchester, CT
My dentist recommended using dental floss since I am more susceptible to cavities. I have found that Reach is a great brand to use it has been working to keep me cavity free along with brushing more frequently and using mouth wash. I would highly recommend trying Reach floss brand. I hope this helps
Krystal B.
Coventry, RI
This is my husbands go-to brand and type of floss. He has some wider spaces between his back teeth and most flosses can't clean his teeth the way this one does. It's a thicker, woven floss that works great and has a pleasant, cinnamon taste to it. I'm able to find it at most drugstores and Targets.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This is my favorite dental floss that I have ever used. It is strong and never breaks on me. The mint is a nice fresh taste. This product also fits in between my tight teeth very nicely. I also love the price of this product. It is cheap compared to others on the market and way better, in my opinion.
Whitney S.
Norcross, GA
This is my favorite floss! I usually buy it in bulk, I double strand when I floss so the short yardage of this product makes me need more on hand. I have very tight spaces between my teeth so the wax aids the floss with guiding through my teeth. The light mint taste makes the floss enjoyable to me to use ...
Melissa Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
When I first started using a sample that I received from my dentist, I was hooked. I buy it most of the time. I love the minty taste and feel that it leaves when I'm done using them. I have had a complaint about it. Even my son, 5, asks to use it as well. Definitely a product I would keep using.
Heather J.