BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Brenda F.
North Billerica, MA
this is one of my favorite flosses - i like the width of the floss - cleans in between your teeth easily - doesnt snag or get stuck  and love the mint flavor as well
Brenda G.
Corning, CA
I like this floss it is not too thin that rips. I like to use it morning and night, I buy it at wanna or dollar tree sometimes I am a repeat user and recommend others to try it.
Kelley E.
San Diego, CA
Fantastic floss. You can find. It for an great value at Walmart or just about any main retailer. It is completely effective and it doesn't get stuck between my teeth as some tend to do. It is just the right amount of thickness.
u k.
I give this product a 5 star rating on how good the product is. I had used a floss before and then the scent was gone but, I had mine for awhile and it smells still good.
Faith S.
New Braunfels, TX
Reach woven floss is the only way to go. It works the best of any floss I’ve used. The only con is availability - had a hard time finding it. I will continue using it! Satisfied overall
Shelby F.
love the reach brand for oral care. This is a great deal for the cost and will last you for quite a while. I like to keep one in my purse. And I love a minty clean mouth.
Alexandra E.
Port Hueneme, CA
Always been my go to floss. Love the minty flavor and smell. Strong and durable. Also funny enough but its so strong that I use it to take off stubborn command strips from my wall.
Tara D.
Reading
I love this floss. The mint flavoring helps flossing not be such a pain. Every time I go to the store I grab this without looking at another product 90% of the time.
McKenzie H.
Uniontown, OH
This floss is pretty good. Sometimes I find it shredding when it gets stuck in between two teeth. Could be a personal problem. I would repurchase, it is fairly inexpensive.
Jessica C.
Mint makes my breath nice after lunch so I’m not brushing my teeth so many times a day. Floss also does as it should when it comes to getting stuff out of my teeth.
Heather J.