REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
4.57 / 5 based on 1,391 Reviews
Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss is Reach 's number-one-selling floss. This mint floss is waxed to slide easily between teeth while it removes plaque and food particles. It is accepted by the American Dental Association and is designed to clean between teeth and under the gum line. Flossing is part of a dentist-recommended oral care routine that is designed to remove plaque and help prevent gum disease.
1. Wind an 18-inch piece of floss around your middle fingers, leaving about 4 inches of floss between them.
2. Grasp floss firmly between thumb and index finger of each hand. Gently slide floss between teeth, using a slow sawing motion to slip between tight teeth.
3. Move floss up and down against tooth to clean both above and below the gum line, curving the floss around the tooth for best results.
4. Repeat cleaning procedure for each tooth. Every few teeth, move to a clean piece of floss by unwinding floss from one finger and rewinding it onto the other finger.
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- Is this a good product?7 Answers
REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
this is one of my favorite flosses - i like the width of the floss - cleans in between your teeth easily - doesnt snag or get stuck and love the mint flavor as well
I like this floss it is not too thin that rips. I like to use it morning and night, I buy it at wanna or dollar tree sometimes I am a repeat user and recommend others to try it.
Fantastic floss. You can find. It for an great value at Walmart or just about any main retailer. It is completely effective and it doesn't get stuck between my teeth as some tend to do. It is just the right amount of thickness.
I give this product a 5 star rating on how good the product is. I had used a floss before and then the scent was gone but, I had mine for awhile and it smells still good.
Reach woven floss is the only way to go. It works the best of any floss I’ve used. The only con is availability - had a hard time finding it. I will continue using it! Satisfied overall
love the reach brand for oral care. This is a great deal for the cost and will last you for quite a while. I like to keep one in my purse. And I love a minty clean mouth.
Always been my go to floss. Love the minty flavor and smell. Strong and durable. Also funny enough but its so strong that I use it to take off stubborn command strips from my wall.
I love this floss. The mint flavoring helps flossing not be such a pain. Every time I go to the store I grab this without looking at another product 90% of the time.
This floss is pretty good. Sometimes I find it shredding when it gets stuck in between two teeth. Could be a personal problem. I would repurchase, it is fairly inexpensive.
Mint makes my breath nice after lunch so I’m not brushing my teeth so many times a day. Floss also does as it should when it comes to getting stuff out of my teeth.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos