BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Lessette W.
This product is great i use it daily. I will definitely recommend this product to others. It is  very affordable you can get it at the dollar store pro is that it works leaving mouth feeling and smelling fresh con is that it only one in a pkg.
Jess R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I mean, it’s floss. It works well and the waxed is way better. It’s a little more frustrating than the floss picks but if you wanna take care of your teeth, it’s worth it. It’s a good backup for when I run out of my floss picks.
Lissete R.
San Diego, CA
This teach floss is a great price! I always get it Ay the 99¢ store and it comes with a lot of floss. Even tho it's so cheap it doesn't fall apart like some other affordable options. I'm a bad glossed but to try to do it at least 3 times a week and this does the job and a great cost. I also like how the floss is thin enough to not get stuck in my teeth like some other brands. my teeth are pretty tight so I'm painlessly able to get the job done
lauryn i.
Baltimore, MD
It may sound weird but I am in love with the taste of this floss. When I was a kid, I hated to floss because we only ever had unflavored, but once I bought the mint flavor of this brand, I've never looked back. Now, I look forward to flossing multiple times a day! Keeps my gums free of any leftover food, which is especially important since I work in a restaurant and I am constantly talking to people and wouldn't want to have anything caught in my teeth.
Madison B.
I love the smell of this! I’m a big fan of baths so when I’m taking on i always make sure to use this! Plus it smells so lovely and makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized! After the bath my skin is so smooth and shiny!
Tiffany F.
Does the job! Great price. The mint flavor is there. I use this almost everyday and I have repeatedly bought this product. The mechanics of the floss never fail either. It’s just floss! Can’t really complain about much.
Jenna N.
Ocean
I love this floss! The wax coating allows me to get into the larger spaces between my teeth, plus it tastes great and minty. I try to floss everyday and it gets the job done. Will stick to this brand from now on!
Katherine C.
 I love the Reach floss brand and use it almost daily.  The wax helps get inbetween teeth well and prevents the gloss from unraveling. Plus the mint flavor freshens your breath. I would highly recommend this brand to others.  Price is a very good value to the average consumer.
Jamie H.
Dandridge, TN
This is a great floss. I like a minty floss just to get that extra bit of freshness. I do prefer to use one of the handled flossers to get the back teeth (molars), but overall a basic floss like this one is a must!
Victoria E.
Austin
Pretty basic, standard floss. I find it to be reliable and not issues with it! Serves its purpose and is 100% affordable for anyone interested or needing to floss on a regular basis. I would recommend this product
Heather J.