BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Mariah M.
Fresno, CA
Works great. Never tried any other brand and I use this religiously. It’s gets the job done and not very expensive. The price was just right. I use this every morning and night and sometimes throughout the day. Especially, when you have corn for dinner. Lol
Emma K.
Fort Worth, TX
Reach is always the brand that I buy for floss! I could never imagine a world with out it! Unlike other flosses, it doesn't make my gums bleed, so it's great for sensitive teeth also. It is affordable and very good quality. I would definitely recommend this floss to EVERYONE!
Claire W.
Something about this product sets it apart from the rest. The texture, flavor and ease of use all make it my favorite flossing product. I like the amount you get for the price that you pay.  A great value!! Will continue to buy in the future.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is just a normal dental floss. Nothing fancy but it gets the job done. I use this because it's what my Dentist gives me. I prefer the plastic flossers because they are so much easier to use. I would not buy this unless flossers weren't an option.
Lesli M.
hayden idaho
I floss everyday. I may not like it much but I have to do it. I enjoy the waxed mint flavor of this one. I always buy the same kind every time! Reach knows how to make a great floss. It never breaks. It is effective. And the container lasts so long.
Ashley R.
Fort Campbell
I would say this is probably the best dental floss, hands down. It gets all the nitty gritty stuff out of my teeth like popcorn shells and steak. The price for this floss is a little much BUT you get what you pay for. And nice teeth are worth it!
Chelsea Y.
Skowhegan
This floss is excellent. I like the way the floss glides. I have some crowded teeth that are hard to reach. Having other non waxed floss it often rips the floss apart when I try to reach those tough to get places. Not with this floss. It’s great!
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
i havent had any problems with this and it has a minty taste to it . doesnt irritate my gums and i use it a few times a week . ive had ones in the past that was harsh and uncomfortable
Alana D.
Flossing is one of those daily activities that you hate to do but must. The mint flavor definitely helps with the process and leaves your mouth feeling clean. It is highly effective and can be used twice a day or as needed. I definitely recommend purchasing this floss.
Amy B.
Atlanta
Teach dental floss is the best. It is a good value for the money and has a lot on the packaging. I use this daily to clean my teeth. I have tried other brands but this one is my favorite. I am very satisfied and would recommend others this to
Heather J.