BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Sheena C.
Longboat Key, FL
I love this floss! I like my floss to have a minty scent/taste. It doesn't fall apart when you are using it. I prefer old fashioned dental floss over anything else. I will continue to repurchase these products.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
This floss gets the job done. I mean, it's floss, so you're not going to be overly concerned with it. You simply need something to get the food out of your teeth. This does make my mouth feel clean afterwards though, likely because of the mint.
Ann S.
This gloss is compact and easy to carry on the go. They have a minty taste. This is the usual floss that I buy. I usually buy it from any drug store. It is a good value and I would recommend this to others.
Isaly M.
Corvallis, OR
These are the only dental glosses I buy! They are the perfect amount of wax and minty freshness! The only con is the thread can separate if you're too rough, but overall they're very sturdy. I like that the thread is flat instead of round and doesn't slip on my fingers.
Claudia Cristina P.
My family has been using this dental floss for as long as I can remember, there is nothing extra special about it, it gets the job done and leaves you mouth with a fresh clean feeling, I will continue to use this product Because it's the only one I've known, until further notice
Sara C.
I am a floss addict and this product has never let me down. Love the cool, refreshing mint flavor. One pack lasts a long time and I floss A LOT. Would definitely recommend this product to others. I always go back to it! Like they say, if it isn't broke, don't fix it.
Ashley C.
I literally have 6 rolls of this in my home... I believe in flossing and helping to get rid of bacteria in your mouth. Just under a dollar at your local target or Walmart. It's my staple and I've been using it for years. It can snag and rip, if stuck between two teeth.
Mimi L.
Frederick, MD
Reach Mint Woven Floss is a good product. It gets the job done. I like that it is slightly waxed, so it allows the floss to move in between the teeth easier than some of its competitors. The floss has a slight minty taste and does not shred like some other flosses do.
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
Floss isn't a big thing for me to worry about. I like that Reach's prices are affordable with all dental care and gets the job done. This mint waxed floss is always in my cabinet and is used daily! Love it!
Mariah M.
Fresno, CA
Works great. Never tried any other brand and I use this religiously. It’s gets the job done and not very expensive. The price was just right. I use this every morning and night and sometimes throughout the day. Especially, when you have corn for dinner. Lol
Heather J.