BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Kafayat A.
Travel size for on-the-go! I usually receives this size at my 4month cleaning appointment. I love them because they are so small and cute. It is very easy to pack and always there when you need 'em! Highly highly recommend. Hey did I mention it has a great minty after taste. Mmmmhhh refreshing!!!
Kelsey B.
This is by far the best money saving pack you can buy and it will last you quite a lot of months. I Cant rememeber the last time i bought a new pack because i am still workiing on my current pack. I pick up my pack at wal-mart. I will be buying this pack for a while
Ashley H.
Petawawa
This product is affordable and easy to use. It claims to be waxed and it meets all expectations. I use it at work every day on my patients (I'm a dental hygienist) as well as on myself every night and it always gets the job done well!
Loveleen G.
an absolute necessity for everyone! Highly recommended by dentists. I buy it at bed bath and beyond usually. Glides easily and keep the teeth and gums healthy. Just the right amount of mint. I have tried some other brands but keep coming back to this one.
Stacey W.
What can you say about floss? It gets the job done. A nice minty fresh flavour that tastes like it's working extra hard on keeping your teeth clean. I floss a few times a week, and have a few teeth close together. This floss goes in-between teeth quite easily, which I like.
Brianna W.
This is a decent everyday floss, nothing extraordinary or special. I prefer flosses that are stretchy and coated with a toothpaste like layer. This is effective and you see results on the white floss. I wouldn't recommend this because its a bit waxy and hard for my taste.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
I like how strong the floss is. I like the taste as well. I like the feeling of the mint because it makes me feel more clean than I was originally. I would recommend this and buy it again.
Amber K.
I have tried many slices out there and this is the one that hurts my gums at least cleans the mouth leaves them fresh feeling I would absolutely recommend it to everyone you can find it at the 99 cent store is very effective I am very satisfied overall
Jacqueline W.
Great floss option, always appreciate a nice Minty option as I figure it only helps with one's breath and getting that spinach or popcorn kernel out! Would buy again
Jennifer C.
Hands down my favourite floss. Affordable and does a great job! I like the minty after taste. Would recommend!
Heather J.