BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Shopping S.
Kitchener , ON
Reach dental floss is one of the best I have ever used and truly is an effective product to remove food from between your teeth.

The handy packs are great to toss into your purse and glove department of your car !
Briar
This is my favourite dental floss and I will never buy another floss other than this one again. The floss is very strong and doesn’t break and because of the waxed coating it does a great job of getting everything out of your teeth and minimal discomfort. It also has a great flavour.
roxana m.
Bell Gardens, CA
I like Reach floss because I feel it's not as thick as other brands. My teeth don't have much space in between so when using other brands it makes it difficult to floss as opposed to using reach which make flossing a breeze. Plus, who doesn't love the mint taste.
Denise S.
DORAL, FL
I love this dental floss because it leaves such a minty taste inside of my mouth. It is very affordable and lasts quite a long time. I would recommend purchasing this dental floss
Nada A.
AZ Zagazig, Ash Sharqia Governorate, Egypt
so refreshing 😍 and the mint gives you a good taste while flossing
it's also affordable to purchase ♡♡
منعش جداً بسبب النعناع اللى فيه بيدى طعم كويس و كمان السعر مش غالى
Ruth J.
I like this product. Does the job; kudos to it being 'waxed.' Has a mint taste, not bad. Pretty good floss if you ask me. I really like that it is waxed. Met expectations. I also like that it is 100yards because I use a lot of floss each time I go through my oral hygiene routine and am always flossing on top of that. So YAY.
Linda C.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Really good value and lasts a while. I floss every day, but I find getting a value pack makes it a super value and lasts long. No cons to this really, as long as it does it job I’m happy. This also does catch from time to time but has never snapped on me when I’ve flossed over sharpish edges.
Kammy T.
Reach has to be one of the greatest brands in existence. Aside from their dental floss, they have great toothbrushes! But, I digress. This floss tastes great and works well! It does not saw itself open between my teeth. It is very gentle, too. My gums are sensitive and this doesn't make them bleed. Highly recommended!
Lim-Lim D.
Love that it's waxed, making flossing so much easier. The smell of mint is just right, not too strong & makes breath & teeth smells fresh & wonderful. The floss is strong, does not break or get caught in teeth. Using this makes flossing almost an enjoyable task. Comes in packs of 4, so there's no cause to constantly run out. Package is small & waterproof, so can be kept easily in shower stall for flossing when taking shower.
Kafayat A.
Travel size for on-the-go! I usually receives this size at my 4month cleaning appointment. I love them because they are so small and cute. It is very easy to pack and always there when you need 'em! Highly highly recommend. Hey did I mention it has a great minty after taste. Mmmmhhh refreshing!!!
Heather J.