BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Hannah T.
Tarpon Springs
I like this floss because it doesn’t split or fray or get caught in your teeth. I’ve been using this consistently for years. I even keep some in my purse and in my car! Haha. I floss twice a day and one pack still lasts me forever.
Justine N.
Fergus, ON
I was given this as a sample and would not repurchase. I would rather use the mini stick ones then use string and finger (old fashion way) . Love that it’s scented mint and leaves a good aftertaste so you feel clean!
I'm sorry if this post gets to "visual" but I gotta admit that the flossing smell bothered me until I found this product! that mint scent does have a real purpose there and the cord has the right thickness to me!
Chelsey J.
Right now i have this and ive been using it everytime. Many of us fail to floss and keep all the placque between our teeth and thts wrong one must floss every day in krder to have great teeth and smiling bright
Karla A.
Mérida
El producto hace bien su trabajo y deja la boca con un aliento fresco a menta, a parte de que dura mucho por la cantidad de producto que viene en el empaque, lo recomiendo al 100%
東江スプリングミッシェル a.
nakagamigun chatanchou yoshihara 742-1miyazato apa-to206,okinawaken
it gets the stuff out from inbetween your teeth
and it tastes really good and it doesn’t get
flimsy right away so I really like it and
I’ve been using it ever sense I was a kid
This is the best floss for me! I like the thickness of it, I often cut my gums with other flosses and it’s pretty adorable. I use a lot of it because I’m a flossing addict.
Alake T.
REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
I’ve been using this floss since I was a little tot with teeth. And now I’m a grown adult with my own family and we are using this floss. It really does get the job done without overly damaging the gym because of the texture of the floss. I even love the fact that I can have it flavored or not if I choose to. I have been using this floss for decades and would continue to repurchase.
Shakira M.
Something I’ll Leah’s regret because that’s when I started having
problems with my teeth. Years forward to now, I Dnt floss as much as I
should but more than I used to. It’s important to your oral health. Not
flossing leads to bad breath, gingivitis, and tooth loss. This brand is
good, sturdy, tasty (lol I’m weird) n affordable. The mint flavor is nice! This is a great, effective floss that I have
used for years and will continue to use in the next few months.
Marie F.
Lunenburg, NS
This is a very nice product. I don’t often use floss thread because I’m terrified my pets will eat it, but when I do this is what I reach for. It glides smoothly between my teeth and what else can you ask for in a floss?
Heather J.