REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
4.57 / 5 based on 1,390 Reviews
Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss is Reach 's number-one-selling floss. This mint floss is waxed to slide easily between teeth while it removes plaque and food particles. It is accepted by the American Dental Association and is designed to clean between teeth and under the gum line. Flossing is part of a dentist-recommended oral care routine that is designed to remove plaque and help prevent gum disease.
1. Wind an 18-inch piece of floss around your middle fingers, leaving about 4 inches of floss between them.
2. Grasp floss firmly between thumb and index finger of each hand. Gently slide floss between teeth, using a slow sawing motion to slip between tight teeth.
3. Move floss up and down against tooth to clean both above and below the gum line, curving the floss around the tooth for best results.
4. Repeat cleaning procedure for each tooth. Every few teeth, move to a clean piece of floss by unwinding floss from one finger and rewinding it onto the other finger.
Top Questions See all 8 Q&A
- Is this a good product?7 Answers
REACH® Mint Waxed Floss
I’ve always used this floss and really like it, so I don’t feel the need to change it. I use it every night, it’s very strong but gentle on the gums, it’s affective ,reasonable priced. I have bought it many times and would recommend this
The floss carries mint flavor and it’s super refreshing. Most importantly, it doesn’t break easily and it does the job. I typically like the bigger one, which last a lot longer.
Have used this floss for as long as I can remember. It is a waxed floss, which I prefer so it doesn’t become stringy and fall apart as I use it. It holds up well as I’m flossing. It comes at an affordable price point as well
The only floss I’ve ever used! Love the minty taste and how clean my teeth feel after using this floss!
In comparison to the other brands of dental floss I’ve used, Reach is by far my favourite. It gets the job done well and I highly recommend it. I normally used the waxed mint ones. Very good and effective product
Reach Waxed Floss Mint pk so I have been using this for a while and the wax on the thread is enough to prevent you slicing or cutting your gums when your flossing which some times happen by mistake. The cool mint taste give a nice after taste before brushing which is awesome
Reach hasn't impressed me too much with their oral health products. I find the waxy texture is not suitable for my teeth. It always feels like a battle trying to get the floss out. I prefer a smoother floss that glides easily. I do like the minty flavour but it's not enough for me to re-purchase or recommend.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos