BY REACH

Usage:

Heather M.
Newport News, VA
Just recently picked this up at my local Target. I like this brand because it works just as well as other floss and it’s very inexpensive (less than $1). My 7 year old uses it too with no problems. I highly recommended this, don’t waste your money on more expensive brands because this gets the job done.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
This is my absolute go to product for flossing my teeth. It is very affordable. I believe it is about $.99 a container and my flaws does last me a while. Are usually stock up on multiple of these to have them on hand. I also always purchase the mint flavor because I just always like to have a fresh clean feeling in my mouth.
Aj S.
The REACH® Mint Waxed Floss is a great floss. It doesn't break or shed compared to other flosses I've used in the past. This product has a slight minty flavor. The price is very affordable and effective so I would repurchase again.
Victoria A.
Arvada, CO
This floss is very inexpensive and lots is in the roll, so it lasts for along time. The waxed part makes it easy to floss between your teeth and doesn't need mucb pressure to force in there and risk bleeding. The mint flavor is another level of clean and fresh and is tbe only floss I prefer to use.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
It's easy to take on the go. It's thin so it gets in those tight spaces but it's also durable so it doesn't break when it is in those tight spaces. I also like that you can control how much of it you want to use.
Samantha F.
New York
This dental floss is great because it fits between your teeth easily, and also holds onto tartar that needs to come out. The mint flavor is really nice, as well. I think the texture makes it effective, plus the price is really low, making it affordable to keep your teeth in good shape.
Elida M.
I like buying the multi packs more than a single pack of floss, also because I can put one everywhere. In my backpack in my purse in the car in the bathroom. I've used this brand for years. I do switch it up sometimes but always end up buying this kind. It just simple not extra fancy or anything.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
My dad really likes this brand. I’ve used it in the past but I prefer oral b glide. This does have a nice mint flavor, but for me it leaves my fingers sticky, which is my main reason I don’t like it. My dad uses it all the time. He likes it’s because it’s thicker. I would recommend!
Marie K.
While effective I was a little disappointed with the waxy residue that was left in my mouth - I basically have to change my routine of brushing then flossing(to flossing then brushing) to feel like I have a fully clean mouth as a result (in order to remove the residue in my mouth).
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
This has been my go to floss for years. It has a minty flavor and is waxed so it doesn't shed or break apart while flossing. I also get it in a two pack for a really good price. I would say it's definitely comparable to the more well known brands of floss, but just at a much better price.
Heather J.