BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Defne A.
Baltimore, MD
Its good but often it makes my gums bleed, so... I don't know maybe I don't know how to use it
Crystal R.
This dental floss is super affordable and works great on keeping my teeth clean and healthy 😬
Kelli H.
Kenton, OH
If being honest I only buy it cause I need it and it's cheap. 9/10 recommend will repurchase
Rose S.
Belgium
Great. Gets in all the crevices. Cheap but does the job!! Target is the best place to get it.
Jas P.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly my go to floss. Very inexpensive. Works very well when in a budget I grab this floss
Lisa M.
Mount Sinai, NY
The only floss we use at my house. Easy to use, doesn't break, slides between teeth smoothly.
Amber R.
Very durable and smells so minty fresh. We always buy in bulk and minty flavor seems to last.
Crissy W.
My go to floss. Inexpensive. It helps to get all the stuff out of your teeth works very well
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
This is always in my house. I need to get better at flossing but when I do I always use this.
Susana C.
Turlock , CA
Great dental floss. It actually leaves a refreshing minty sensation. Unlike other brands.
Heather J.