BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer B.
Pikeville, KY
Good quality but flavor is not the best. Does what it's supposed to do. Probably will use again
Brie E.
San Diego, CA
Works every time, this is my go to floss for sure. Minty and works well, definitely recommend.
Essence T.
Essexville
Keeps my teeth clean. It's nothing fancy and does rip, but not something I'm too worried about.
Nicole G.
Hamilton
Floss is floss to me. Nothing special but prefer the mint flavor. Cheap and gets the job done.
Jas P.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly my go to floss. Very inexpensive. Works very well when in a budget I grab this floss
Laura B.
metairie
Affordable, minty and gets the job done. Keep those teeth and gums healthy with Reach floss.
Naomi L.
Orlando, FL
I've always used this brand it's great it doesn't break while flossing I love the mint taste
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
This is always in my house. I need to get better at flossing but when I do I always use this.
Amber R.
Very durable and smells so minty fresh. We always buy in bulk and minty flavor seems to last.
Defne A.
Baltimore, MD
Its good but often it makes my gums bleed, so... I don't know maybe I don't know how to use it
Heather J.