BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Traci L.
La Grange
I like the minty flavor and this moves easily between my teeth without getting stuck or fraying
Nicole G.
Hamilton
Floss is floss to me. Nothing special but prefer the mint flavor. Cheap and gets the job done.
Amelie C.
Good floss. Does the job. Gets between the teeth that are really close together. Can’t complain
Rebecca L.
Fayetteville, NC
Doesn't feel wired between teeth. Glides smoothly and gets out all the plaque. Very affordable.
Haley Y.
Bethlehem, PA
The mint flavor is very nice and the floss itself works great. Leaves my teeth nice and clean.
Megan M.
Coronado, CA
I buy this one so I can keep it stocked in my car for when I get food in my teeth. Really love.
Abby P.
canton
I love mint anything and I love floss. Reach allows you to get between the teeth nice and easy
Classic. Standard.
If it's not broken, don't fix it.
Don't mess with the classics!!
Samantha M.
desmoines
Best floss doesn’t get stuck in my teeth and the mint flavor is not overpowering. Great product
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Great quality and price. I always purchased at Safeway but have seen it sold at target as well.
Heather J.