BY REACH #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Libby R.
Oceanside, Ca
Great price for the product. I floss quite often so I stock up on these packs. I keep them in my car!
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
What can you say it's floss it does what it says. The flavor is good. Not as good as dental picks tho
Shelley m.
Great floss, seems strong and has a clean mint flavor the whole family seems to really like this one.
Chels M.
green river
I buy this because it doesn’t hurt between my teeth and is affordable. Usually buy at family dollar.
Alexa W.
I get my floss from the dentist and this is the brand that give me. Works great and gets the plaque
Britney C.
Lockport, NY
Love this floss. I prefer the mint over unwaxed flavor. Helps me more because I have sensitive gums
Melenie T.
Chico, CA
Does the job, not really much more to say lol. It doesn't taste bad but the flavor goes away fast.
Audrey  M.
Does a good job. However I feel that my grocery store brand works just as well for a better price.
Lisa M.
Shawnee, OK
Taste great easy to use, economical for household needs. Very great for oral hygiene in the family.
camila d.
Santa Cruz, CA
This floss is amzing. It is soft and cleans out my teeth well. It also is not to strong in flavor.
Heather J.