BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Chels M.
green river
I buy this because it doesn’t hurt between my teeth and is affordable. Usually buy at family dollar.
Margaret G.
This is basic, affordable floss. I prefer the mint flavor as it leaves your mouth feeling refreshed.
Ashley C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I use this product nightly. I could not skip this step in my routine. I enjoy this product very much.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
What can you say it's floss it does what it says. The flavor is good. Not as good as dental picks tho
Shelley m.
Great floss, seems strong and has a clean mint flavor the whole family seems to really like this one.
Katherine W.
Great price point! Doesn't feel plasticy like other food brands. Also the flavor is very refreshing!!
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
I love any floss that has a minty flavor to it. It helps makes you feel extra clean after you floss.
Libby R.
Oceanside, Ca
Great price for the product. I floss quite often so I stock up on these packs. I keep them in my car!
Kimberly F.
Blairs, VA
I usually buy Whats the cheapest or on sale. May try the listening one next. Got to have my floss!!
Audrey  M.
Does a good job. However I feel that my grocery store brand works just as well for a better price.
Heather J.