BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Heather B.
Newnan, GA
Reach is my trusty floss. I use it daily. I will continue to use this product, as it gets the job done!
Delaney O.
Bend
This floss is great for getting in between teeth and not having your hands slip when digging in there!
Heather K.
Midlothian, VA
Works well to clean down deep in the gum line. It has made my routine dentist appointments much better.
Janet V.
Long Beach, CA
I love flossing! I carry Floss with me all the time! It works great! And it doesn't taste bad either.
Anna R.
Great floss, easy to use doesn't make guns bleed. Love the mint taste and the feeling after flossing
Ashley C.
Yorba Linda, CA
I use this product nightly. I could not skip this step in my routine. I enjoy this product very much.
Margaret S.
Lawrence, MA
I love any floss that has a minty flavor to it. It helps makes you feel extra clean after you floss.
Erica F.
Plymouth, MA
The mint isnt overbearing and it does its job well. Its not expensive and cleans out whats inbetween.
Yaritza B.
Burbank, CA
I like this floss, it's not fancy but it absolutely does its job & it's sturdy. Doesn't break easily.
Katherine W.
Great price point! Doesn't feel plasticy like other food brands. Also the flavor is very refreshing!!
Heather J.