BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
miranda w.
Kelso, WA
The smooth glide really help out tight spots and close teeth. Simple and easy. I definitely recommend .
Alyssa B.
Fairfax, VA
Cheap and simple. Not too minty to where it feels weird if you touch your lip. Strong and doesn’t fray
Charlotte B.
This is so soft on my teeth I have very sensitive gums and they tend to bleed but not with this product
Amy W.
This is the only floss my husband will use. He likes the thickness of the floss. The others are to thin
Julie W.
I always reach for my reach! It’s gentle and is super easy to use. I keep one in my purse at all times.
Kimberly C.
Kennesaw, GA
I have used the product since I was a child . My mama uses this product this is all we had in our house
Tamisha G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the minty flavor & it glides through very easily. A box also seems to last for a very long time.
Gisela S.
Mission
Love this dental floss I use it ever night after rushing my teeth leaves my mouth feeling clean n fresh
Vellexia V.
Gets the job dome!!! Like the minty taste and I like that it doesn't tear easily!!! Always have around
Amarilis S.
Ok product! I don't like how it can be a bit stringy at times and have to keep getting more from roll.
Heather J.