BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Carlena S.
This brand of floss was recommended by my dentist. He said that you don't want things that are advertised as comfort floss or easy glide or anything like that because that doesn't remove the plaque from your teeth! Reach mint waxed floss has just enough grip to get in there and get all the gunk. It doesn't fall apart or split into little shreds and gives you a deep clean!
Janine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Before using this floss, I didn't realize I could have a favorite. I use it regularly and it gets the job done, plus the mint flavor isn't too overwhelming. I've purchased multiple containers of this because it's super affordable and each pack lasts quite a while. I have multiple boxes all over and I actually need to go repurchase so I can put one back in my purse!
Madeline P.
Reno, NV
A few months ago I ran out of my floss and as I was going through the dental section of my local store I realized just how EXPENSIVE it is. This floss jumped out to me as not only being economically the best choice but also the best quality. This floss works perfectly and doesn't break the bank at the end of the day. I would highly recommend it to a friend.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is my go to dental floss. I love it and have been using it for years. It tastes great, the minty taste isn't too strong. I use this at least once a day. I've been very satisfied with it and would definitely recommend this to others. It is super affordable.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
First of all, the price point on this really grabbed my attention. It is so cheap! I don’t like spending a lot of money on floss that will do the same thing as floss that costs waaay less. Not to mention, this is the best floss I’ve ever used. It is sticky so it gets all of the food out and really grabs it! Very satisfied and will definitely purchase again.
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great product to use every day while doing oral care. It's effective, it gets the job done with no problems to it. I am a repeat user to the product so I will keep buying more. I will most definitely recommend this to everyone.
Crystal C.
My favorite floss ever. The wax is what I like for it helps to grab any food between your teeth. Floss with no wax just doesn't work the same in my opinion. You can buy this pretty much anywhere but I get mine from Walmart or Walgreens
Aubrie L.
Sacramento, CA
I like minty floss and this is my go-to because I can actually reach the back of my mouth when I floss unlike when I use pickers. Pickers are harder for me to use, also since my teeth are really close together from when I was growing my wisdom teeth that it was even hard for the dentist to put in braces for me!
Andrea G.
Love it! This floss does not hurt my teeth like some other brands. Some other brands get stuck in my teeth. I have been using this product for what seems like forever. It meets my expectations and I would buy this again.
Jenell J.
Sacramento , CA
I like dental floss don’t get me wrong but this one sadly always breaks or shreds in my teeth, of course I use dental floss everyday and even still it gets stuck I will have to try another brand wouldn’t recommend to others
Heather J.