BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Katie D.
It is ok for getting things out on the go and can keep it in my purse. Small enough to fit in good value
Carissa L.
Ann Arbor, MI
It's floss. It does exactly what you need or expect it to do. Packaging is similar to many other brands'.
Chelsea L.
San Clemente, CA
Very cost effective and works great! I always feel like I get the most for my money out of this product!
Beverley C.
Leesburg, VA
Adequate. Gets between the teeth. Not too hard on the gums even if you are flossing several times a day.
Danielle F.
Murrieta, CA
Great floss I keep it with me in my purse so I always have it on me. Works great and doesn't hurt at all
Shay V.
Neenah
I like the woven floss. It’s softer on the gums while still doing a great job cleaning between the teeth.
ericka w.
Wonderful floss! i user this everyday to floss with. it also has a mint taste to it as well. great bonus.
Ashelie J.
N Miami Beach, FL
First Of All, this is a cheap brand. I love it. The price is very reasonable. And it last me a long time
Linda R.
Marana , AZ
Leaves my gums feeling clean. And Minty fresh. Easy to use. Long lasting feeling. And gentle on My gums.
Karrah B.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Great deal love this floss it's super minty and fresh! Floss never breaks or gets caught in the container
Heather J.