BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
It does the job, you can find it anywhere and it's so cheap too, and I also love the mint flavor, so fresh!
Kiley T.
Cabot, AR
Loved this floss. Didn't have a complaint. Was able to reach even my back teeth and didn't have any issues.
Deanna A.
Brattleboro, VT
I've always used reach floss. I'm 23 and I've never had a cavity. I use it every day it's strong and minty.
Rebecca M.
Broken Arrow, OK
Formerly a dental assistant, I think this is the Best floss to make sure everything is clean between teeth.
Gina W.
St Petersburg, FL
Dental floss with a pleasant mint taste. Reach is a trusted name in mouth care and I will continue to use.
Theresa D.
Crockett
The thin floss is easy to use and the mint flavor is fresh. Travels easy and always keep one in travel bag
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Waxed mint floss by Reach just glides through my teeth., they feel good, clean and refreshed by the mint..
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
Love this gloss! Tastes good and works great! I use it daily and have never had an issue with this product
Abigail S.
East Windsor, NJ
I love this floss. It really gets the food and plaque out. It has a minty flavor and leaves ur teeth clean.
Marissa B.
Wewoka, OK
Love this product! Packaging is great and price is so cheap! I love the mint taste the floss leaves behind.
Heather J.