BY REACH #9 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Amanda C.
Hughesville , PA
Such a good deal love this for my home and for traveling and my car and purse and for my bathroom and anywhere
Tim H.
Love the way this floss makes your teeth feel afterwards as well as the minty flavor, it is definitely a bonus.
Daniela U.
This basic floss never runs out at home. It's very affordable and does it job. Nice mint taste and it's strong.
Bonnie S.
Winston Salem
Love the taste and the fact that the wax makes it a REALLY easy thing to do even if you are in a hurry. My fav!
Davinity R.
I love this floss! It's a good brand that comes out of the package easily and leaves your mouth feeling fresh.
Terry G.
Middlebourne, WV
The Mint taste helps me get through flossing. The string doesn’t rip apart like some others. Does the job right
Nicole Z.
Los Angeles, CA
My all time favorite floss to use. Easy to grip and floss. it actually removes crap rather than the floss tape.
Coco C.
Rochester, NY
This is my go to floss. Love the flavor. It's nice and sturdy, doesn't break easily. Will keep buying this one.
Brooke T.
Eubank, KY
I like the reach brand, i just do better with flossers instead to regular floss. It was very reasonable priced.
Brenda K.
Bellefonte, PA
I use Reach because it works well and has a minty taste. It works well getting my gums and between teeth clean.
Heather J.