BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Destin P.
I don't have a lot to say about floss, because I hate flossing and so I just do it and head out to do things that are definitely more fun, but hey, it does it's job.
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Love it! This dental floss is minty and strong. Lasts quite a bit, even when used twice a day. Could be found for $1, which is a great price for sure a good product
Chelsea E.
Narragansett, RI
I go through about a box of this floss a month I love it. It is the perfect thickness and durability. not too thin or thick. Light mint flavor but not overpowering
Marlena E.
Love the minty flavor. The price is good. We use daily and keep in multiple places around the house. We have purchased for over 10 yrs. Walgreens always has great sales. Give it a try. I will continue to use.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This floss works really well, even on sensitive teeth. It has a pleasant scent and flavor and a non-sharp texture. The package is a good size and value and easy to dispense. It has whitened my teeth a bit too and keeps breath fresh.
Luz M.
Mecca
I love this floss because it is waxy so it slides easily and painlessly between my teeth. I like that is has a minty flavor because it feels fresh. I get mine at 99ct store so every pack is only one dollar which is a pretty good deal.
Angie G.
Reach has the best floss, I've tried several from this brand. I love this one because you get so much product for such a great price, plus the double razors make it so easy to cut. It cleans between my teeth really well, without breaking up into a million threads like other flosses and it doesn't leave behind the waxy residue. It has a cool mint flavor that makes me feel fresh and clean. I highly recommend this floss.
Jennifer S.
This is my go to floss. I purchase this all the time. It has a great price and last a long time. I only have to buy it once a month and I floss everyday. I've tried other floss but always come back to this one. It has a great minty taste to it. I love the fact that i can run to my local Dollar General and purchase this floss for $1.00 and it last all month. I would recommend and will purchase again.
Melissa V.
This pack is great, you will have floss for almost the entire year. So, not only is each product at a good price point, but the taste is good. It leaves me with a minty taste in my mouth. They even make one for people with sensitive gums. Although this regular one works just perfect for me.
Taylor S.
This product provided a decent floss. The string doesn't shred super easily, but still happens frequently for me. My teeth don't have any room and are wedged beside each other since I have a very small jaw. It makes flossing a challenge because certain spots typically shred the floss since there's no wiggle room. This floss does a decent job though and can last up pretty well. Plus, it's pretty cheap and reasonably priced.
Heather J.