BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
I’ve never had to purchase a different kind of floss because this one Has never let me down. The thing with this floss Is it won’t break and one portion will last you in the entire floss session. With its mint infused flavor leaving your gums feel healthy REACH® cleanpaste™ Icy Mint Woven Floss
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I got this from Target and I like how cheap the floss is but you still get a lot of product in it! I think it lasted me a few months and I use a large string of it. It's good quality, it doesn't break or get thready/stringy as you use it, which I like because it doesn't get caught in between my teeth in strands or get messed up as I'm using it, and I don't need to get another piece because it doesn't break
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I, are satisfied with Reach dental floss. We have been repurchasing this brand for a while now. Tried other brands and we always keep on coming back and buy this brand. Yes we are satisfied and highly recommend to friends and family.
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
Love this floss. It does such a great job getting in between each of my teeth without breaking or fraying. The mint adds a bit of freshness and keeps gums in good shape. I always have a pack on hand no matter what. You never know when you will need to do an after lunch check! 💁🏻‍♀️Don’t get caught with spinach in your teeth! 😬
Lindsey C.
West Sacramento
This is my favorite floss to use. I am an RDA and soon to be RDH. This is the floss we use in the office and the floss I use myself. It gets the job done, they give you a great amount, and its only .99 cents in stores! I carry it with me wherever I go just in case I need it (which I always do).

Heather M.
Newport News
Just recently picked this up at my local Target. I like this brand because it works just as well as other floss and it’s very inexpensive (less than $1). My 7 year old uses it too with no problems. I highly recommended this, don’t waste your money on more expensive brands because this gets the job done.
Jenna N.
Ocean
I love this floss! The wax coating allows me to get into the larger spaces between my teeth, plus it tastes great and minty. I try to floss everyday and it gets the job done. Will stick to this brand from now on!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
My dad really likes this brand. I’ve used it in the past but I prefer oral b glide. This does have a nice mint flavor, but for me it leaves my fingers sticky, which is my main reason I don’t like it. My dad uses it all the time. He likes it’s because it’s thicker. I would recommend!
Debra O.
Aiken
This brand is the higher end quality of dental floss for me. I like the waxed variety for my close-set teeth. The flavor is strong and freshen my breath. The floss material is quality and does not break easily. Very portable. I am picky about dental floss and I love this one.
Dustin C.
Warren, IN
I really like this floss because it is coated so if you get it doesn’t get stuck between teeth and break or get cut in half by a sharp spot on a tooth. This also is easy to make a knot it to get out those chunks of beef jerky that seem to get stuck in the back of your mouth.
Heather J.