BY REACH

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Reach Mint Waxed is our #1 selling floss. It's waxed to slide easily between teeth, and removes up to 52% more plaque than Glide Original Mint.

Easy sliding with burst of mint.

Lissete R.
San Diego, CA
This teach floss is a great price! I always get it Ay the 99¢ store and it comes with a lot of floss. Even tho it's so cheap it doesn't fall apart like some other affordable options. I'm a bad glossed but to try to do it at least 3 times a week and this does the job and a great cost. I also like how the floss is thin enough to not get stuck in my teeth like some other brands. my teeth are pretty tight so I'm painlessly able to get the job done
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
I’ve never had to purchase a different kind of floss because this one Has never let me down. The thing with this floss Is it won’t break and one portion will last you in the entire floss session. With its mint infused flavor leaving your gums feel healthy Reach Cleanpaste Dental Floss, Icy Mint Flavor, 50-Yard Dispensers (Pack of 6)
Angie G.
Reach has the best floss, I've tried several from this brand. I love this one because you get so much product for such a great price, plus the double razors make it so easy to cut. It cleans between my teeth really well, without breaking up into a million threads like other flosses and it doesn't leave behind the waxy residue. It has a cool mint flavor that makes me feel fresh and clean. I highly recommend this floss.
Suzie S.
My mom started me flossing as a child and I stopped around teenage years. Something I’ll Leah’s regret because that’s when I started having problems with my teeth. Years forward to now, I Dnt floss as much as I should but more than I used to. It’s important to your oral health. Not flossing leads to bad breath, gingivitis, and tooth loss. This brand is good, sturdy, tasty (lol I’m weird) n affordable
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I, are satisfied with Reach dental floss. We have been repurchasing this brand for a while now. Tried other brands and we always keep on coming back and buy this brand. Yes we are satisfied and highly recommend to friends and family.
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
Love this floss. It does such a great job getting in between each of my teeth without breaking or fraying. The mint adds a bit of freshness and keeps gums in good shape. I always have a pack on hand no matter what. You never know when you will need to do an after lunch check! 💁🏻‍♀️Don’t get caught with spinach in your teeth! 😬
Heather M.
Newport News
Just recently picked this up at my local Target. I like this brand because it works just as well as other floss and it’s very inexpensive (less than $1). My 7 year old uses it too with no problems. I highly recommended this, don’t waste your money on more expensive brands because this gets the job done.
Jenna N.
Ocean
I love this floss! The wax coating allows me to get into the larger spaces between my teeth, plus it tastes great and minty. I try to floss everyday and it gets the job done. Will stick to this brand from now on!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
My dad really likes this brand. I’ve used it in the past but I prefer oral b glide. This does have a nice mint flavor, but for me it leaves my fingers sticky, which is my main reason I don’t like it. My dad uses it all the time. He likes it’s because it’s thicker. I would recommend!
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
This has been my go to floss for years. It has a minty flavor and is waxed so it doesn't shed or break apart while flossing. I also get it in a two pack for a really good price. I would say it's definitely comparable to the more well known brands of floss, but just at a much better price.
Heather J.