BY REACH

Usage:

Tasia C.
i usually purchase this at walmart. This floss is nice and strong. It also smells and tastes great and is very effective at cleaning teeth. Also this product is very affordable. This is the only floss I ever use. I would refer this product to a friend.
Tyesa H.
Cord, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this floss for years. I get it for free from my dentist. I prefer to use mint floss because it makes my mouth feel cleaner when it tastes like mint. Works great. Tastes great. Just good floss.
Kieran O.
Deptford
I like a waxed floss, especially this one. Floss isn't really something with differentiating qualities, but I always reach for REACH. I like the flavor and the affordability.
Eli S.
dallas
My go to floss. Truly minty flavored. It gets the job done. Have a few around the house and in my travel bag. For the price can't beat it. Quality is definitely there as well.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
I’ve never had to purchase a different kind of floss because this one Has never let me down. The thing with this floss Is it won’t break and one portion will last you in the entire floss session. With its mint infused flavor leaving your gums feel healthy REACH® cleanpaste™ Icy Mint Woven Floss
Antonella K.
Raleigh
Purchased at: Amazon
Love mint floss. The wax makes it easy to even get into the titas places in your teeth slides in an out easily and gives you are thorough it gives you a thorough floss
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I got this from Target and I like how cheap the floss is but you still get a lot of product in it! I think it lasted me a few months and I use a large string of it. It's good quality, it doesn't break or get thready/stringy as you use it, which I like because it doesn't get caught in between my teeth in strands or get messed up as I'm using it, and I don't need to get another piece because it doesn't break
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I, are satisfied with Reach dental floss. We have been repurchasing this brand for a while now. Tried other brands and we always keep on coming back and buy this brand. Yes we are satisfied and highly recommend to friends and family.
Pa Houa V.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always get the job done. I use it daily. I like the mint on the floss. It’s easy to get between tight teeth. The one thing kind of bugs me is that the gloss can come off a little apart. I don’t care I always go back to buy them. They works and cost less than the other ones. Always been using this brand since I was a little girl.
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
Love this floss. It does such a great job getting in between each of my teeth without breaking or fraying. The mint adds a bit of freshness and keeps gums in good shape. I always have a pack on hand no matter what. You never know when you will need to do an after lunch check! 💁🏻‍♀️Don’t get caught with spinach in your teeth! 😬
Heather J.