BY REACH

Usage:

CJ S.
This has always been my go to floss to use. I love the mint flavoring and the string and wax are not cheap and do not tear even between my tight teeth. I always use traditional floss instead of those floss pick things because i feel like the Reach Waxed floss keep my smile the healthiest !
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This floss gets all the cracks bad crevices of you teeth. If u like to have a nice and clean mouth, and get the grubbies out of your teeth, this is for you. The wax floss is the way to go because it doesnt fray
Tyesa H.
Cord, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this floss for years. I get it for free from my dentist. I prefer to use mint floss because it makes my mouth feel cleaner when it tastes like mint. Works great. Tastes great. Just good floss.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
I’ve never had to purchase a different kind of floss because this one Has never let me down. The thing with this floss Is it won’t break and one portion will last you in the entire floss session. With its mint infused flavor leaving your gums feel healthy REACH® cleanpaste™ Icy Mint Woven Floss
Antonella K.
Raleigh
Purchased at: Amazon
Love mint floss. The wax makes it easy to even get into the titas places in your teeth slides in an out easily and gives you are thorough it gives you a thorough floss
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I got this from Target and I like how cheap the floss is but you still get a lot of product in it! I think it lasted me a few months and I use a large string of it. It's good quality, it doesn't break or get thready/stringy as you use it, which I like because it doesn't get caught in between my teeth in strands or get messed up as I'm using it, and I don't need to get another piece because it doesn't break
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I, are satisfied with Reach dental floss. We have been repurchasing this brand for a while now. Tried other brands and we always keep on coming back and buy this brand. Yes we are satisfied and highly recommend to friends and family.
Pa Houa V.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always get the job done. I use it daily. I like the mint on the floss. It’s easy to get between tight teeth. The one thing kind of bugs me is that the gloss can come off a little apart. I don’t care I always go back to buy them. They works and cost less than the other ones. Always been using this brand since I was a little girl.
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
Love this floss. It does such a great job getting in between each of my teeth without breaking or fraying. The mint adds a bit of freshness and keeps gums in good shape. I always have a pack on hand no matter what. You never know when you will need to do an after lunch check! 💁🏻‍♀️Don’t get caught with spinach in your teeth! 😬
Lindsey C.
West Sacramento
This is my favorite floss to use. I am an RDA and soon to be RDH. This is the floss we use in the office and the floss I use myself. It gets the job done, they give you a great amount, and its only .99 cents in stores! I carry it with me wherever I go just in case I need it (which I always do).

Heather J.