BY REACH #6 in Dental Floss & Picks

Usage:

Buy on Amazon
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett , MA
I’ve never had to purchase a different kind of floss because this one Has never let me down. The thing with this floss Is it won’t break and one portion will last you in the entire floss session. With its mint infused flavor leaving your gums feel healthy REACH® cleanpaste™ Icy Mint Woven Floss
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I got this from Target and I like how cheap the floss is but you still get a lot of product in it! I think it lasted me a few months and I use a large string of it. It's good quality, it doesn't break or get thready/stringy as you use it, which I like because it doesn't get caught in between my teeth in strands or get messed up as I'm using it, and I don't need to get another piece because it doesn't break
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I, are satisfied with Reach dental floss. We have been repurchasing this brand for a while now. Tried other brands and we always keep on coming back and buy this brand. Yes we are satisfied and highly recommend to friends and family.
Sarah R.
Easthampton, MA
Love this floss. It does such a great job getting in between each of my teeth without breaking or fraying. The mint adds a bit of freshness and keeps gums in good shape. I always have a pack on hand no matter what. You never know when you will need to do an after lunch check! 💁🏻‍♀️Don’t get caught with spinach in your teeth! 😬
Lindsey C.
West Sacramento
This is my favorite floss to use. I am an RDA and soon to be RDH. This is the floss we use in the office and the floss I use myself. It gets the job done, they give you a great amount, and its only .99 cents in stores! I carry it with me wherever I go just in case I need it (which I always do).

Dustin C.
Warren, IN
I really like this floss because it is coated so if you get it doesn’t get stuck between teeth and break or get cut in half by a sharp spot on a tooth. This also is easy to make a knot it to get out those chunks of beef jerky that seem to get stuck in the back of your mouth.
Sirena R.
This floss is simple and cheap. The mint flavoring helps boost that fresh feeling in between my gums. These are perfect for me whenever I need to get some food out between my teeth and don't want to use my water flosser or I'm away from home. It's pretty easy to get food out with these. The only downside is that this floss isn't really built for dealing with permanent retainers. I thread it through mine and it ends up ripping up when I'm trying to clean in between the metal and my teeth. Despite that, I still use them and purchase them.
Allie C.
Perry
My husband loves this floss. This is his go to floss and he would recommend it if ever asked his preference on floss. It’s the average floss, it does it’s job well. But it does sometimes unravel and split while in use which to some people can be annoying.
Mari R.
Miami Beach
Reach Mint Waxed Floss is totally awesome. I have one right next to me as we speak...I keep one in my purse and a a few in my apartment always...I do not go anywhere with out Reach Mint Waxed Floss period. I have to have it due to food getting caught in between my gums and teeth that cause me lots of pain. I love this wax so much and love the very affordable price..Can often be found for about $1.00...What is not to love...Thank you so much Reach for making such an awesome product. Total life saver!
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
I never bought this with my own money. I got it from a dentist. I didn’t hate them. But I prefer to use the pick things with string. I find them easier to use than the floss. But the floss worked like it’s supposed to. Got the nasty outta my teeth.
Heather J.