Reach® Mint Waxed Floss

by Reach

#4 in Dental Floss

Usage:

Is this a good product?
Start your review of Reach® Mint Waxed Floss!
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
I’ve used this brand for years and I’ve honestly never thought about switching. It’s inexpensive and works great.
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Reach® Mint Waxed Floss uploaded by Tanna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
When I use regular dental floss, this is one that I buy. I prefer the pic kind but this works well. Reach® Mint Waxed Floss
Dez T.
Douglasville, GA
My favorite floss. The flavor is wonderful also on everyone I've ever tried. And it's my #1 go to favorite
Stephanie K.
Davidson, NC
Love this floss. It glides easily between teeth and has a nice mint flavor. It's a good sized package too.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Reach Waxed Floss in mint is a fantastic dental hygiene product. I have been using this for many years and have been completely satisfied with its effectiveness. The waxed texture makes for easier sliding between teeth and is protective of the gums. This floss is strong and easy to remove from its package. The mint flavor leaves you with a fresh, clean feel to your mouth. I strongly suggest you buy this floss by Reach if you want a great product.
Allison W.
Highland Hgts, KY
I love this floss. I use it everyday. I always buy it for under $1 at my local Wal-Mart. It is easy to use and glides between teeth nicely. It also has a nice minty flavor, leaving the mouth nice and fresh. Overall I am completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend it.
vanessa H.
caldwell, Id
I love the minty flavor very easy to use, i always have one in my purse N my car. Best part is that they are very affordable
Madeline P.
Las Vegas, NV
A few months ago I ran out of my floss and as I was going through the dental section of my local store I realized just how EXPENSIVE it is. This floss jumped out to me as not only being economically the best choice but also the best quality. This floss works perfectly and doesn't break the bank at the end of the day. I would highly recommend it to a friend.
Jenna N.
Ocean
I love this floss! The wax coating allows me to get into the larger spaces between my teeth, plus it tastes great and minty. I try to floss everyday and it gets the job done. Will stick to this brand from now on!
Gina D.
Boston
I’m obsessed with anything related to keeping my teeth clean. I carry this floss everywhere and floss all the time. This is the best and only floss I’ll use. It’s waxed and minty and helps keep my teeth clean!