Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss 100 Yards Per Pack (Pack of 5) uploaded by Ruth J.

BY REACH #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Ruth J.
I like this product. Does the job; kudos to it being 'waxed.' Has a mint taste, not bad. Pretty good floss if you ask me. I really like that it is waxed. Met expectations. I also like that it is 100yards because I use a lot of floss each time I go through my oral hygiene routine and am always flossing on top of that. So YAY.
Kendra H.
Flossing is my least favorite. This is a good brand to floss. It has a minty tatse to it to help
Lui M.
San diego,Ca
This works great I used it to sew my pointe shoes and to floss it works perfect for both and I love the minty flavor
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Reaches all areas you put the floss through. I has a nice taste to the floss. The flavor is long-lasting and lose your Teeth Feeling so fresh and so clean clean. Very satisfied.
Envii C.
Yonkers, NY
bought this at a bj the convince having one in my purse, bathroom, office, and car I am always looking for a floss I hate thing in my teeth the mint is a plus
Amanda F.
West Columbia, SC
Best dental floss I've tried! My teeth are very tight and close together so the was helps slide between the teeth. The mint flavor is just right and not over powering.
Rasa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the floss I grew up on I feel like it is kind of waxy but I enjoy the fact that it is laced with mint it gets the work done leaving my teeth fresh
patricia t.
Orlando, FL
Can’t go wrong with this deal! Although I prefer the easier method but I am okay with this one
Celeste M.
california
Love them still my favorite ones always have it & using perfect for a great pearly white teeth
Bao-Tran L.
I like that it’s thick enough to get all the foods from between my gums so that I wouldn’t have to go in a second time. It leaves my breath smelling and feeling minty so it’s as if I have also brushed my teeth!! I love the strong scent! Best floss!!