Reach Mint Waxed Dental Floss 100 Yards Per Pack (Pack of 5) uploaded by Ruth J.

BY REACH #78 in Dental Floss & Picks

Ruth J.
I like this product. Does the job; kudos to it being 'waxed.' Has a mint taste, not bad. Pretty good floss if you ask me. I really like that it is waxed. Met expectations. I also like that it is 100yards because I use a lot of floss each time I go through my oral hygiene routine and am always flossing on top of that. So YAY.
Mandy P.
Harrison
This works great amd tastes amazing as well!! My kids even love using this product it's amazing and leaves your mouth feeling fresh
Teaner B.
leaves a waxy residue on your teeth. I'm not a fan of the wax residue but I use it anyways. It does the job that it needs to do.
Tamisha G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the minty flavor & it glides through very easily. A box also seems to last for a very long time.
Natasha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite floss. It does a great job in cleaning in between teeth whithout any discomfort or pain. Mint wax helps freshen breath.
Autumn L.
Temecula, CA
I mean it’s floss. So you can’t really go wrong with it. It does it’s job I’ve never had a cavity so we’re good
Girly
I like the mint taste of this its like toothpaste so your teeth feel cleaner,its good at getting in between teeth,and dont bother sensitive gums.
Misia S.
Recommend this product for quick and easy use. Great for on-the-go travels and quick fixes.
Linda C.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Really good value and lasts a while. I floss every day, but I find getting a value pack makes it a super value and lasts long. No cons to this really, as long as it does it job I’m happy. This also does catch from time to time but has never snapped on me when I’ve flossed over sharpish edges.
Holly P.
what can I say about floss? It's a good product. Like the mint, waxed stuff. The waxed just glides between teeth better.